• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini-Herf NY 06/03, Robbie (MiamiPadronSmoker) is coming to town

If anyone knows of the BEST way for me to get to Garden City from the thruway, please PM me. Otherwise, I'll have to rely on google maps and they've never done me right. Thanks.

Isy what you do is come into manhattans westside and 116th pick me up then we get stuck in traffic together going to LI and smoke all your good sticks in the car on the way there. hows that sound...good? great!
:sign:

Isy what you do is come into manhattans westside and 116th pick me up then we get stuck in traffic together going to LI and smoke all your good sticks in the car on the way there. hows that sound...good? great!

Perfect! I can get to the West side and 116th no problem. As long as you can help me get to Garden City.

Perfect! I can get to the West side and 116th no problem. As long as you can help me get to Garden City.

Isy + car + Manhattan = Car Being Towed :sign:

I'm not parking in the city this time around. But thanks for reminding me Los. :thumbs:

Once You Start Down the Dark Path, Forever Will It Dominate Your Destiny.

FYI.. I forgot to mention, BYOB.

See you guy's this afternoon.

Now you tell me! :angry:

My wife forced me to spend way too much at the liquor store this weekend! :laugh:

I'm now at work and am to far away to get something.

Oh well the sticks I have for everyone will have to do! :whistling:

My wife forced me to spend way too much at the liquor store this weekend! :laugh:

I will hook you up... My locker only has JD in it. But I will probably pick some beer's up in a few hours.

I will hook you up... My locker only has JD in it. But I will probably pick some beer's up in a few hours.

JD makes me angry! You won't like me when I'm angry! :laugh:

Hope there's a liquor store nearby. I'm leaving at 1pm, so it gives me plenty of time to get there. See you all there.

Hope there's a liquor store nearby. I'm leaving at 1pm, so it gives me plenty of time to get there. See you all there.

Isy, give me a buzz when you get close.. I can meet you at a local liquor store and head to the B&M from there.

Isy, give me a buzz when you get close.. I can meet you at a local liquor store and head to the B&M from there.

OK....I've got directions getting me to the B&M, so at worst, I can always leave from there since I'm getting in pretty early.