• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Molina Cigar / Devil's Weed Introduction

Thanks again, Luis!!! You offer a great product and I wish you the best in the future. And definitely keep us informed about those maduros!!!!

Derek

Just want to say that I really like your website! I haven't tried your cigars yet, but I'm sure I'll like them as well ;)

I found this information on your cigar making process especially informative LINK

Welcome to CP once again.

Got a sampler in today, it will need some time in the humi after a long journey.

I look forward burning one down

Tim

Good news, Luis and I are working on a exclusive full body smoke for Silo. I hope to have samples in the next couple of weeks. Thanks Luis for doing this and I am excited about getting this project going.

Kevin

Nice to have you Luis ... just bought a few from Kevin and just arrived ... smell wondeful can't wait to light one up. :thumbs:

Thanks again

I enjoyed-- I found the Flavor enjoyable. I would not want a more robust flavor.

I'm in Houston for th summer

Thanks

Mark

Luis the cigars arrived today in good shape. I love the packaging!

I'm going to let them rest for a week or two after the long travel they just took and then Double D and I are both going to do reviews.

Thanks again!

Shawn

I got my first few from Kevin last week and just smoked one yesterday. I am really surprised these arent more popular and widely sold. These are some great smokes.

I am looking forward to smoking more of these, they are wonderful. great mild flavors and balance, i ordered a 5'ver from Silo, should be here soon, cannot wait to enjoy another smoke.
Rob

I finally decided that the ones I received had rested long enough and smoked one last night.

To sum it up, one of the best mild smokes I've had in a long time.

I'll be posting a full review later today.

I finally decided that the ones I received had rested long enough and smoked one last night.

I smoked a fresh one from Silo yesterday, I am impressed with this smoke, as I am sure you will be Wurm.

I smoked a fresh one from Silo yesterday, I am impressed with this smoke, as I am sure you will be Wurm.

I liked the first one so much I smoked the second one a few hours later.

I just have to wait for my ISP to finally change out the bad DSLAM that is screwing up my internet connection at home so I can post the review.

I love these Wurm. No hype that this is a cigar that can truly be enjoyed anytime of day. Several times a day! :thumbs:

Wait untill you fellas can get ahold of their other line - Pinar Del Rio. Smoked one at the RTDA and totally blew me away - awesome smoke. I'll get a review up this weekend on it, but definately one to get your hands on.

Wait untill you fellas can get ahold of their other line - Pinar Del Rio. Smoked one at the RTDA and totally blew me away - awesome smoke. I'll get a review up this weekend on it, but definately one to get your hands on.

Pinar Del Rio us a freaking amazing smoke.
I have to say Abraham is a very modest man and a great blender.
Excellent products.. Keep up the good work. And Luis dont forget to call..Maybe we can get some of those pinar del rios to sell at the shop.