• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Molina Cigar / Devil's Weed Introduction

I would make one proviso to your generous offer to send out 15 samples...they must post a review! If your smokes are good, many here will be purchasing them, including me.

x2 without reservation... If I get the chance to smoke any and like them, the word is gonna get out! Should be a great way to generate business.

Must say this is certainly an interesting label name and I look forward to seeing the reviews on these.

Welcome to CP!

Thanks everyone! We got the top 15 PMs. Expect a package in a few weeks now! I'd appreciate an honest opinion (I'm excited about the cigars as they have been aging since late August; we'll normally put at least 3 months of box age on them though). As for the name, we went back and forth with it because of its "controversial" name but we are sticking with the historical roots (as the Spanish Inquisition called tabaco the "Devil's Weed" even though we BOTL all know it's not). It's fitting nowadays as so many non-smokers consider us outcasts anyway!

Hey, Rodrigo de Jerez: we even have a vitola called Jerez in honor of Columbus' sailor who was credited with being the first European to discover tabaco.

Thanks for the support CP!

Can't wait to try these now Luis. You really have my curiosity piqued. :cool:

I am pumped too!! Looking forward to trying these.

I'm another not familiar with your line, so welcome Luis! Nice web site! Educate us!

Welcome to CigarPass, Luis. It's good to see you getting involved with this great site and look forward to some reviews of your cigars.

I will be in the Floriday panhandle, not too far from Pensacola, in about 3 weeks. Is your location a storefront or other type of business that welcomes visitors? If so, I might tro stop by when I am down that way. Just let me know.

Welcome! I will look forward to trying your smokes when they show up here!
In the meantime, let us know what is happening with your line.
Blessings!

Welcome
I look forward to trying your cigars. I hope I will be able to find them locally soon.

P.S. Very nice website!!

Howdy Luis and glad you made it over here to CP. I love the name and will be awaiting to hear the reviews of your new line..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

Welcome to CP Luis! A hearty Howdy from the BIG D - Dallas, Texas. I'm looking forward to the reviews as I missed the samplers. Do you know of any retailers in my area that carry them?

thanks for the comments again, everyone. as far as some of the questions: ours is not a retail front; simply a warehouse/distribution point not open for retail (insurance purposes). for the Dallas area-retailers, we have talked to sir elliot's and tobacco gallery. what would help us out a bunch is when you fellow CPers go to the brick-and-mortars, your requests for Devil's Weed entice the store owners to purchase from us. they do listen!

in other news, I received a package yesterday containing a fully packaged box of Devil's Weed and I smoked one cigar (the last one i smoked was in september); as I mentioned earlier, these have been aging since august/sept of 2007 and they are incredible (if I may say so); we are happy with the look and results and hope to ship out across the country by next week.

for the people who missed out on samplers, do not worry; we'll offer another round of freebies for those who haven't had any yet! just keep an eye out in this section!

thanks for the support!

-Luis

what would help us out a bunch is when you fellow CPers go to the brick-and-mortars, your requests for Devil's Weed entice the store owners to purchase from us. they do listen!

I might just go over to my B&M and share mine with the owner and manager in an effort to convince them Luis. Let them see for themselves.

Then again, if I like them a lot..............They might be on their own. :laugh: