• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

More Opus/GOF Than I've Ever Seen!

Jake fwiw I think he just quoted your post for context, it was pretty clear (to me, at least) you were buying for curiosity's sake without any horse in the race.
Right... my comment wasn't directed at Jake at all. Just posting for clarity's sake for anyone else who might be reading that there is no Opus X Maduro Shark, and that some unscrupulous vendors have been selling them

Jake fwiw I think he just quoted your post for context, it was pretty clear (to me, at least) you were buying for curiosity's sake without any horse in the race.
Right... my comment wasn't directed at Jake at all. Just posting for clarity's sake for anyone else who might be reading that there is no Opus X Maduro Shark, and that some unscrupulous vendors have been selling them

Thanks for clarification, I was a little confused when my post was quoted. All is well, thanks for all your contributions in manners like this. :thumbs:

Thanks for clarification, I was a little confused when my post was quoted. All is well, thanks for all your contributions in manners like this. :thumbs:

C'mon Jake, you know we love the Fat Texan!! :love:

:laugh: JK bud. ;)

If you've already played the "I'll take my ball and go home card." Then why are you reading up on this? Haven't you just told us all to go **** ourselves, but you just can't stay away can you? You're right, we're all assholes and this place is a shit hole. So shitty you only stayed 4 years, left and came back, because of it? This is why people should be banned shortly after the "I'm leaving and never coming back" card is thrown, so they in fact can't come back, because lord knows how many times people can't NOT come back. You all know after that card gets played, when the person comes back hours or days later, they only have more sh*t to talk and ignorance to share with us.

4 User(s) are reading this topic
3 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

wkoti,
verhoevc,
Breedy

Oh yeah, and good move by wiping your profile information, that always goes over smoothly too...

Whoa whoa whoa Wizard, you need to get laid! Jonesy is the resident asshole around here! :laugh:

Whoa whoa whoa Wizard, you need to get laid! Jonesy is the resident asshole around here! :laugh:

I can't even type a intelligent response to this due to not being able to look away from the boobs in his avatar...

I can't even type a intelligent response to this due to not being able to look away from the boobs in his avatar...

I defend your honor and this is how you repay me?? You sir, are dead to me!

Sorry Bro. Maybe if you had boobies in your avatar instead of a self portrait, I would have been able to properly acknowledge your statement.

Sorry Bro. Maybe if you had boobies in your avatar instead of a self portrait, I would have been able to properly acknowledge your statement.

:laugh:

I can't guarantee when I'll have time to head back there, but I definitely could help out when I get a free moment. It'll probably be awhile though as I JUST moved here and that comes with the usually business and the starting of a new job. The weird thing about the LBMFs if I remember correctly was that they're the black labels, not the normal red Opus label?
As for the BBMFs, they may have been a mixed box. I looked quickly and took a pic and just remember seeing a dark wrapper with a light nipple at the tip.
I'll do some more recon next time I pass by there and get more price info for you guys.
As for the Opus shark maduro... it was definitely a half-box-pressed torpedo that was a maduro.
It's called Signature Cigar in Rockville MD if anyone's interested and wants to do some recon of their own?
Chris
PS: I just looked at the pic, and I think you're right, most look natural, but the one to the far right is DEFINITELY a maduro!

Do you mean the Anejo when you say Shark Maduro?

When you say Maduro are you talking about the Anejo?

Yes! No wait, no!

LOL. That itsnt very heplful :)

I can't guarantee when I'll have time to head back there, but I definitely could help out when I get a free moment. It'll probably be awhile though as I JUST moved here and that comes with the usually business and the starting of a new job. The weird thing about the LBMFs if I remember correctly was that they're the black labels, not the normal red Opus label?
As for the BBMFs, they may have been a mixed box. I looked quickly and took a pic and just remember seeing a dark wrapper with a light nipple at the tip.
I'll do some more recon next time I pass by there and get more price info for you guys.
As for the Opus shark maduro... it was definitely a half-box-pressed torpedo that was a maduro.
It's called Signature Cigar in Rockville MD if anyone's interested and wants to do some recon of their own?
Chris
PS: I just looked at the pic, and I think you're right, most look natural, but the one to the far right is DEFINITELY a maduro!

Do you mean the Anejo when you say Shark Maduro?

When you say Maduro are you talking about the Anejo?

Yes! No wait, no!

LOL. That itsnt very heplful :)

He does but he doesn't.

Did you even read this thread? This whole thread is about what you are asking. Here are the cliffnotes as I could see it being confusing if you are unfamiliar with some of the cigars in question. There are actual Opus X Maduro cigars in existence, with several wrapper variations. These are not Anejos, but maduro Opus. This store was purportedly selling Opus Sharks in maduro, but in reality they were just rebanded Anejo sharks. There are no opus sharks in maduro, but there are regular rosado wrapper opus sharks.

This thread should be locked and deleted and the results discussed privately between two, possibly three people.