• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Motorcycle Accident 😥

@Nate1977 do you have any updates on Adreanna, or her boyfriend?
Not really much to update , She is back to work.

He is in PT for his hands and shoulders.
He probably looking close to 6 months to get back to work. They were supposed to talk to the attorney and see about him applying for disability, even if approved that coukd take 1 year+

They still haven't done anything with his ankle , beside still being in an air cast.

They met with an attorney a week or 2 ago , and they are handling it mostly. Supposedly the guy that turned himself in has an arraignment date in sept , so not sure how he will plead. But did hear threw the grape vine. He got kicked out of a few attorney offices for wantting them to lie. Lol

Still a run around with her ,MC insurance which apparently the attorney is handling. Insurance company could be in trouble. They picked the bike up from the garage in an ongoing investigation.

Guess they can't put it against the other persons insurance unless he pleads guilty?

So daughter is back to work.
Her husband is still in PT , a good chance they won't have to operate on his shoulder.

his hands are still healing and look a lot better, and shouldn't need more surgery.

Still don't know what they are doing with his ankle , but he is walking on it.

Well today is the day for the criminal part. Case starts shortly keeping my fingers crossed.
Make sure you take plenty of deep breaths and keep your head clear. Depending on the situation, hearings can get ugly(depending on the attorney as well). This early, it may just be arraignment, so may not be bad.

Hang in there. I have my fingers crossed as well.

Floyd T

Well today is the day for the criminal part. Case starts shortly keeping my fingers crossed.
So what are you hoping for? Felony hit and run? Or, a civil judgement of some sort where your family has their medical bills, the motorcycle, and lost income taken care of?

So what are you hoping for? Felony hit and run? Or, a civil judgement of some sort where your family has their medical bills, the motorcycle, and lost income taken care of?
Today was the criminal part (arraignment). But guess its going to court , was him and the 2 attorneys in , daughter and her husband weren't aloud in , but they had to be there.

Really just hoping ,medical expenses are taken care of , and motorcycle loan paid weather that their insurance or his.

So the sentencing was on Wednesday, 6-24 months jail time , 5 years with an ankle cuff after he gets out. 6,000 in restitution.

They are planning on talking to some attorneys , under the guidance of a family member.

Sucks that it takes this long for any sort of justice to occur. Are you all content with the sentence? I'd think restitution would have been a little more, but I'm sure the judge has reasoning for that number.

Just read all of this, so sorry Nate. What was found out on whether he was insured or not?

Please tell me he had insurance. That $6k is nothing.. and no guarantee they even get that. Even if it's all on him, a civil judgment should be fairly easy with that conviction. Even if he has to pay $10/mo until he dies... get him!

So the sentencing was on Wednesday, 6-24 months jail time , 5 years with an ankle cuff after he gets out. 6,000 in restitution.

They are planning on talking to some attorneys , under the guidance of a family member.
Why do they want to talk to an attorney now? Isn’t it kind of late for that?

Maybe you all should be talking to an attorney now that there’s a guilty verdict. $6k is an insult considering the bike, hospital bills, lost time at work, and pain/suffrage.

Why do they want to talk to an attorney now? Isn’t it kind of late for that?

Maybe you all should be talking to an attorney now that there’s a guilty verdict. $6k is an insult considering the bike, hospital bills, lost time at work, and pain/suffrage.
This was the criminal part, sorry should have mentioned. I don't understand law, but something about criminal had to finish with the DA before they could go to civil.

They did talk to a couple attorneys a few weeks ago , there are 2 more they want to talk to this week.

He had some crap ass out of state insurance.

Sucks that it takes this long for any sort of justice to occur. Are you all content with the sentence? I'd think restitution would have been a little more, but I'm sure the judge has reasoning for that number.
Its something but what is going to keep him from behind the wheel? He was involved in another hit and run 2 months after he hit them.