• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

moveing to florida pass

I think the pass has moved to Florida, either that or I missed something ???

sorry guys due to stupid realeastate moron pass was delayed but it is now on its way to hbooker track#0301 0120 000 7113 5389

I assume, since the pass has been shipped, that it should be moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress]

Yahoo the pass is on its way  :D Welcome back Mel :D Ya gotta be careful of those real estate dudes ???

Hot dog! Another one on the way!

Thanks Mel! :D

OK, I am ready for it. Got 3 or 4 in the works right now. USPS has got to love us!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of the USPS...........don't ya love it when you're in line at the post office and they seem to never have more than 2 clerks working? And to beat that, they move in slow motion, like they could care less that 12 people are standing there! I was in there yesterday for 20 minutes waiting while the clerk talked to this little old lady! LMAO

Oh well...... :lookup:

Hey Lee,
You actually have 2 clerks at your post office, hell around here we only have 1 and I think her last job was at the DMV! :D

Shadow, thanks for covering me! Thanks to everyone for allowing me to stay! As you can see by my posts I have not been online too much lately. The rush has already started!

Mel, I can feel for ya in your real estate dealings, no offense intended Shadow, but I have been dealing with my share of weirdos. We had one contract on our house where the buyer wanted me to change the light switch covers and door knobs!? When I said no he actually removed his contract! Go figure!?

You know, if the guy wants to be THAT anal about it - you really didn't want to sell to him anyway. I mean really, think about it. If he can't cough up another $100 for some interior door knobs and light covers - he's too much of a cheepskate anyway. You did the right thing by telling to go suck an egg!

Dave :thumbs: :thumbs:

PhatAsh said:
We had one contract on our house where the buyer wanted me to change the light switch covers and door knobs!? When I said no he actually removed his contract! Go figure!?
LMFAO. :p Wow in all me years in the real estate business...that's got to be a top ten.LOL. What was so wrong with the doorknobs and switch covers??? Had this buyer ever bought a house before??? Hilarious!!! Sorry it's been a head ache for you :( .

Hahahahahahha!!

That's called LAZY. Sheeeeesh.

I'm not gonna make it working for the state....so.....I'm working on my 2nd house. I buy one (3-2-2) that has potential, rip out the carpet, paint it, REPLACE THE SWITCH COVERS, recarpet, move in, and finish it up over the next 1-2 years with the little details....then sell it and find the next one. I would do it quicker, but I can't afford to live at one and work on a 2nd.

Provides equity so that we can get the heck out of town and build our own and I can go back to trainin' horses.

Some buyers can get sooooooooooo pushy :D
I aggree with Dave and I've seen them all.  The knobs and switches were only the tip of the iceberg if you had gotten deeper into the deal with this bozo I gaurantee you there would have been more and more nickle and dime requests.  Hang in there buddy being "On the Market" can really push your patience  ;)  but the right buyers will come  :D

Man, I must be lucky then! We had a great agent who's a good friend, looked at many houses and finally found the one!

Bought from an older couple who were moving to a retirement community, he ended up selling me all of his wood working tools for pennies on the dollar!

I aint moving, but gonna do the "sweat equity" thing like horse does in a couple of years! I do renovations and additions on the side!

You'll be glad you didn't sell to that guy, Chris!!!!!!!! :D

we dumped the realtor alltogether and got an owner finance 1.8 acres with a triplewide on a foundation for 38,000 :sign:

That guy was a wacko, he called back after removing his offer and asked if we could work a deal PRIVATELY, without realtors. I told the guy that if he wants the house to call my agent and hung up!

GOOD NEWS!!! We have a buyer for the house!!! :D :D :D
We go to settlement on the 21st!! The only thing we are waiting on is the appraisal. We also found a house we like where I will be working. I am putting a contract on that house this morning! Things look pretty good (Knock On Wood).

If it looks like the pass won't hit until after the June 21 then I will email and post mailing information. If we can't settle on the new house right away I will be staying with my folks and will provide that address in the event the need arises!

Thanks for the storys, I feel much better about that yahoo!!!