• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Moving Soon

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
So, the Army in all of its wisdom is going to move from my lovely little office @ NATO HQ, Brussels Belgium, to some dirty rat hole post called Ft Carson...has anyone even heard of that.....

I am trying to make a quick trip in the 1st week of June to pick a house to buy in Colorado Springs, then I will move my wife and daughter there ahead of me in July for school to start, and I will follow sometime in Sept.

I hate moving, but at least I got to pick the place this time.

Hope to meet up with some Colorado BOTL!!!!

Tim

You'll hardly notice the climate change from there to here. :whistling:

See you when you get here.

Dang Tim moving again seems like just the other day!

Welcome home Tim. Let me know when you can work your way out to CA... Love to smoke with you again.. Mr RP Sumatra... lol

Dang Tim moving again seems like just the other day!

It was 2008, and time did fly while I was over here

Welcome home Tim. Let me know when you can work your way out to CA... Love to smoke with you again.. Mr RP Sumatra... lol

Still talk about the fried Yucca at '59, and still the best Conn Wrap I have ever smoked....

Tim

Tim, I won't be there on the first for your quick trip, but I'll be there for the after move... :thumbs:

hmmm... that much closer to a fishing trip.... :cool:

Drop me a line when you get settled. I'd be more than happy to show you around, and shovel cigars onto your mouth.

I used to visit a buddy that ended up at Fort Carson. I had some epic aventures there with wine, beautiful women and song. I wrecked a 69 Hemi GTX and got shot all in the same day.

Now I have to smoke alone more to go along with my drinking alone... damn.

See you when you get back from house hunting. Or when I get back from TDY. Or something. :)

Ok, so about this move

Phone - internet-cable who to choose.....

Cell service Data plans and coverage AT&T or Verizon....(iPad/iPhone data a must)

Thx

Tim

Didn't Jholmes just move from there to Belgium? Are you guys just trading places? :laugh:

Comcast has 1st class internet here in the Springs, they are also offering a good bundle for internet and cable. I use Vonage for my home service (kids) mostly just stick to my unlimited plan on T-mobile.

At&t has better coverage than Verizon in the mountain areas. If you don't plan on needing coverage in the mountains Verizon is just fine.

I have Verizon, reception around there isn't quite fantastic, go with AT&T. But as for cable and internet, I'm required to have Directv, I don't mind it, it's a good price, 400 channels including NFL package and all the sports channels.

speed%2520test.jpg

I have no idea what all that means....lol

Looks like I will be in town around the 5th, will let you guys know as I figure it all out....gotta love Space-A travel

Tim

Include me in your list of contacts when you get to town. I'm sure Backslide and myself can find time to herf and talk about this wonderful place to live,

Tim, have a great move. Belgium then Colorado... do you fill out your dreamsheets according to how good the local beer is? :)