• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Musicians that smoke cigars!

OceanBlvd

Hi everyone. I am a newbie here. Besides my passion for smoking cigars, I am a bassist. Before smoking was banned in clubs, I smoked and played...causing a lot of drool during songs longer than 4 minutes.
My name is Phil.
This photo was taken four decades ago. I've always been a snappy dresser.
schecter by phil 1982.jpg

That's great. Any vids from your band days Phil?

Tease...

Please tell me you converted 40 year old VHS to digital files. You guys do your own tunes or mostly covers?

Ohhh.. you're Phil Henderson.. Senior, yes?

Last edited:
And why are all the quotes the same in mine??

Why can I only see xyz's 57 responses and not the posts he's responding to?

Looks like xyz has only quoted Ocean Blvd in this thread - did you accidentally put Ocean Blvd on ignore?

(If you click on your avatar along the top banner, you can then click on the “ignoring” option to check.)

My ignore list is problematically long, since I ignore all members who joined after 2009….

Looks like xyz has only quoted Ocean Blvd in this thread - did you accidentally put Ocean Blvd on ignore?

(If you click on your avatar along the top banner, you can then click on the “ignoring” option to check.)

My ignore list is problematically long, since I ignore all members who joined after 2009….
Kirk, I'll bet that makes it fun to try to follow threads.😁

I'm thinking Ocean Blvd may have deleted some posts?