• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Musicians that smoke cigars!

Please let OceanBlvd control what personal information he chooses to share on the public forum.

That's what I did. And that's why I asked him if he would like me to edit out what he wrote. And why I encouraged him to edit the personal info out of his.

That's what I did. And that's why I asked him if he would like me to edit out what he wrote. And why I encouraged him to edit the personal info out of his.
Again, this klusterfuk is why newbie's shouldn't be instructing other newbie's on how to use Cigarpass.

And when a FOG instructs a newbie, that newbie shouldn't offer up excuses.

@MilesMingusMonk is right.

So much of a "fountain" he taught his grandson how to "fountain" outside the outfield fence, at his ball game! Yes, a fountain he is! Keep him blocked. If he says anything of any value, I'll let ya know. 😻

Floyd T
Bite me!

Good morning fellow outcasts,
I need your collective advice. I'm looking at the new arrivals on Small Batch Cigar.
I want to get one or two fivers but there is so little info on the new stuff as none have been reviewed yet.
The stuff I'm interested in are limited editions but they disappear quickly...most of the time.
I want to review something but I always allow for 3-4 months naked humi time and there is no point in reviewing something readers can't purchase.
Suggestions please? And yes, this time it must be SBC.
Thanks my jolly fellows,
Phil
P.S. Have you ever had to spend a month in the hole on D Block in San Quentin? Me neither. It was only two weeks.s

@CgarDan help the noob out small batch is your expertise…
It is no longer a secret that I review cigars.
But if anyone thinks I'm trying to drum up business...well, it is not true.
I get 1,750,000 readers per year.
If 25 members begin to read me, that is an increase of 0.00001428571%.
At 72, I no longer need to concern myself with who reads me and who doesn't.
I'm simply looking to experienced smokers whose advice I would treasure.
Thanks fellas.

It is no longer a secret that I review cigars.
But if anyone thinks I'm trying to drum up business...well, it is not true.
I get 1,750,000 readers per year.
If 25 members begin to read me, that is an increase of 0.00001428571%.
At 72, I no longer need to concern myself with who reads me and who doesn't.
I'm simply looking to experienced smokers whose advice I would treasure.
Thanks fellas.
I wouldn't have know until you just mentioned it. I rarely watch cigar reviews, not my thing, but congrats on a successful following. I tagged Dan because he buys a lot from small batch and is very versed in LE's and such.

Good morning fellow outcasts,
I need your collective advice. I'm looking at the new arrivals on Small Batch Cigar.
I want to get one or two fivers but there is so little info on the new stuff as none have been reviewed yet.
The stuff I'm interested in are limited editions but they disappear quickly...most of the time.
I want to review something but I always allow for 3-4 months naked humi time and there is no point in reviewing something readers can't purchase.
Suggestions please? And yes, this time it must be SBC.
Thanks my jolly fellows,
Phil
P.S. Have you ever had to spend a month in the hole on D Block in San Quentin? Me neither. It was only two weeks.s
I love small batch. If you have to pick from new products section either of these would be a good product to review

I wouldn't have know until you just mentioned it. I rarely watch cigar reviews, not my thing, but congrats on a successful following. I tagged Dan because he buys a lot from small batch and is very versed in LE's and such.
I write. I'm too old to do vodcasts. I have been doing my due diligence and just reading all the comments. I just don't know anyone well enough to be able to detect whether they are being clever and humorous, or being sarcastic. Still learning.