• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Musicians that smoke cigars!

OB - to have your username corrected, contact Ron by email at:

Rod@cigarpass.com.

Yea, I know its weird that Ron’s email is different then his birth name, but that is the correct email!

Most importantly, please stop deleting your posts - it is highly frown upon within our community. Edit your posts, if necessary, with a simple explanation, but don’t wipe it clean as it turns threads into a patchy confusing mess.

Rod@cigarpass.com.

Yea, I know its weird that Ron’s email is different then his birth name, but that is the correct email!

Most importantly, please stop deleting your posts - it is highly frown upon within our community. Edit your posts, if necessary, with a simple explanation, but don’t wipe it clean as it turns threads into a patchy confusing mess.
What's even more confusing is that you refer to Rob as Ron?:cool:

Rod@cigarpass.com.

I will be more diligent about deleting comments. Thank you and I will contact Ron.

Hi guys,
I have been on this site for less than a week, and I am truly an idiot when it comes to the do's and don't's.
I will not post anything in the future that will require me deleting it later...but things got out of hand and I didn't what else to do.
If you want to private message me, I will explain further.
Thanks.

Hi guys,
I have been on this site for less than a week, and I am truly an idiot when it comes to the do's and don't's.
I will not post anything in the future that will require me deleting it later...but things got out of hand and I didn't what else to do.
If you want to private message me, I will explain further.
Thanks.
It would do you, and many other newbies, well to think of us as a family. Think of CP like this, a stranger walking into our living room is immediately welcomed, however:
  1. If that stranger repeatedly says things which they later wish to retract, you simply can't un-ring a bell, you seldom get a second chance to make a first impression.
  2. If that stranger tries adnauseum to impress us by telling us how much they know, we will not be so welcoming, because collectively we already know a little bit. (others, not me)
  3. If that stranger walks in and wants to sell us something, or buy our priceless possessions, they will soon be shown the door.
Act as if you just walked into the CP man-cave, sit back, let the welcomes come along, observe, and enjoy.

Last edited: