• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Anniversary Pass

The Eagle Has landed.
I will go thru my puts and takes this afternoon and send it off to the next person.

Ok I stuck the pass it in a new Priority USPS box.
Put in a new Humipak. Moved around some cigars so there is some sort of order in there.

PAcked the box a bit better. Still light :D SO it should not cost more that $10.oo to ship.

Moved "goody" bag outside of tupperware to make room. We are Running out of room in the tupperdor.

Takes:
#6 VSG Wizard
#34 Trinidad Reyes
#45 RASS

Puts:
#50 COhiba Siglo IV (03)
#51 COhiba Robusto (03)
#52 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
#53 Por Larranga Petit Corona (05)
#54 H. Upmann #2 (04)

Will mail out tomorrow.

Ok I stuck the pass it in a new Priority USPS box.
Put in a new Humipak. Moved around some cigars so there is some sort of order in there.

PAcked the box a bit better. Still light :D SO it should not cost more that $10.oo to ship.

Moved "goody" bag outside of tupperware to make room. We are Running out of room in the tupperdor.

Takes:
#6 VSG Wizard
#34 Trinidad Reyes
#45 RASS

Puts:
#50 COhiba Siglo IV (03)
#51 COhiba Robusto (03)
#53 Por Larranga Petit Corona (05)
#54 H. Upmann #2 (04)

Will mail out tomorrow.

Very nice P/Ts !!!

Jim

Almost time...

Jim. I just moved check your PM for my new addy.

Got new addy so i'll send it to your new addy. Looking forward to getting this pass.

Steve

I'm waiting to see if the Casa Fuente stays in the box. Gonna be hard to find an equal put, except for maybe a Padron 40th!!!

:love:

Jim

I'm waiting to see if the Casa Fuente stays in the box. Gonna be hard to find an equal put, except for maybe a Padron 40th!!!

:love:

Jim

LOL!! nice try!! Ian i hope your not listening!! :thumbs:

Got the package last night, every thing looks good. I'll go through it today when I get home from work. And if time permits i'll get it in the mail. If not it will go out Fri. morning.

Ok here we go, really enjoyed the wish list I was able to drop in a few smokes for some of the guys farther down the list. This is probably the best pass I have been in so far. Nice range of smokes and nothing impossible to trade for. Very enjoyable and thanks for inviting me Jim.

Here's my P/T's as soon as I get the ok i'll send it on its way tommorrow afternoon. Unless there is a problem and then i'll make changes and ship it out right after work.

Puts:
Anejo 77 Shark 12/04
Cohiba XV
Vegas Robaina Famosos 04
Rass 04
H Upmann Super Corona Oct 01

And Takes:
#27 Tatuaje Noellas
#54 H Upmann #2 04
#53 Por Larranga 05
#35 Cohiba Esplendido

If all is well I'll get it shipped out.

Steve

Hate to see that Casa Fuente go, but that Shark sure is a nice addition!
Pass is halfway home after less than 3 weeks!
Looking forward to seeing how the Eastern Seaboard plays.

Jim

Just wanted to make sure the H. Upmann from 01 is equal to the Esplendido. I know what I paid and it would be a fair deal. Just wanted to make sure from others. It's a discontinued cigar from what I have read so its about as rare as can be.

Just wanted to make sure the H. Upmann from 01 is equal to the Esplendido. I know what I paid and it would be a fair deal. Just wanted to make sure from others. It's a discontinued cigar from what I have read so its about as rare as can be.

I'm fine with it Steve

Jim

Damn, Hale took the Casa. :angry2: Nice play but I got some sharks already. You suck :p

Yea sorry, I was going to leave it but I just had to find out what all the hype of this cigar is about. And have to see if its worth dropping 18 dollars on at the Casa during the Vegas herf. If prices hold true to the Opus line in Vegas this would be a six dollar stick every place else.

It isn't like it was going to make it all the way to TN anyway. Still a ways to go to get to me.

Not equal in my eyes. So you're saying you paid $18-$20 for the Super Corona?