• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Anniversary Pass

Wow Ok didn't realize that the shark sells for that cheap I bought a fiver over a year ago. I will correct that part of it. I did a search on it and found prices anywhere between 15 and 40 dollars a stick. I don't remember what I paid for this fiver. It might of even been a trade.

Jim your call either put the Shark in the pass or in the host bag for you. I'll send another cigar that I know is an 18-20 dollar cigar.

Is the super corona also that lopsided. Since it's a cigar that isn't produced any longer for one you can buy at anytime?

I know that there will be a group of people here not believing this was an honest mistake but it was. I'll go through the coolidor tonight and find something to ship in its place.

Well, ya sure can't use what they go for on CBid or from a gouger to figure fair cost for a Shark. In case you missed it, CLICK HERE for MSRP for Sharks (which is $8.50).

Super Coronas may be discontinued but they are still fairly easy to find. A fair price for a Super Corona is about $8.00.

Ok Thanks Bill,I've had a hard time finding pricing for the Super Corona's and gauged it off of what I paid for them. Only pricing I have found for the Super Corona's is 5 for 90. Which is what I paid. That was wrong on my part.

Ok is a Montecristo C EL 2003 acceptable for the Esplendido? If so i'm pretty sure thats what i'll send in replacement for the SC.

Ok going to do a Graycliff Pirate espresso. I'm going to replace the Esplendido back into the pass. I guess If that is ok, and if Seamus wanted one of them or both I could ship to him and he could do his put and takes accordingly. If he wanted to pass on them I'll ship to next in line.

As for the SC THAT goes in the host bag, as an apology for screwing up the pass. :blush:

OK now...

The pass should arrive with Seamus on Monday.
Gtphale will be sending the 2 replacement sticks to LC-Smoker.

We are halfway through this and back on track

Thanks all for your input and patience.

Jim

OK, it seems that we are corrected and back on track. I'll wait to get both packages, and then post an inventory so that we know we are all set.

Patrick

Puts:

#26 - AF BTL
#27 - Tatuaje Noellas
#28 - Fuente Fuente Opus X
#29 - VR Unico (ISOM)

Thanks for the nice Puts, Stevehawk... wish I could have enjoyed some of your smokes, but they've ALL BEEN TAKEN!!!

:angry:

Jim

Puts:

#26 - AF BTL
#27 - Tatuaje Noellas
#29 - VR Unico (ISOM)

Thanks for the nice Puts, Stevehawk... wish I could have enjoyed some of your smokes, but they've ALL BEEN TAKEN!!!

Jim

Sorry, bro! But I gotta tell you... I enjoy seeing my puts get taken. :D

I know there will still be some great ones in there for you when the eagle finally lands. :thumbs:

Puts:

#26 - AF BTL
#27 - Tatuaje Noellas
#29 - VR Unico (ISOM)

Jim

Sorry, bro! But I gotta tell you... I enjoy seeing my puts get taken. :D

I know there will still be some great ones in there for you when the eagle finally lands. :thumbs:

Everyone does... had to point it out!

Jim

?? Did I miss Something?

Also, I may be out of town over the holiday weekend. If Seamus can get the pass to me by Friday, great. If not, can he hold it for a day or two so that it arrives the first of next week? I just don't want it sitting on the front steps all weekend if it arrives on Saturday.

Patrick

OK... time for a little more drama!

An apology is in order from me.
#21, the "Cohiba DC EL 2004" (My Put) is apparently counterfeit.
As Cohiba only made the DC ELs in 2003, this is a fantasy cigar.

It has been pulled from the pass, with my sincerest apologies.

Jim

P.S. - Thanks to Seamus for the catch and to Moki for his assistance with the research!

OK... time for a little more drama!

An apology is in order from me.
#21, the "Cohiba DC EL 2004" (My Put) is apparently counterfeit.
As Cohiba only made the DC ELs in 2003, this is a fantasy cigar.

It has been pulled from the pass, with my sincerest apologies.

Jim

P.S. - Thanks to Seamus for the catch and to Moki for his assistance with the research!

The cigar in question can be seen here:

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-705

Definitely fake. Make sure you tell your friend who bought the box, Tenpin...

This is one of those problems that arises when people have to have ISOM's RIGHT NOW - and don't know for sure what they're getting. Counterfeits are everywhere...

It doesn't seem like a fake at all. Its more like a spoof, almost a satire. I'd love to see how it smokes, just for shits and giggles.

Sorry to hear that about the DC, if it makes you feel any better they don't really smoke that well young. So you wouldn't want to touch it for awhile. However this fake might smoke great as it is.

Sorry to hear that about the DC, if it makes you feel any better they don't really smoke that well young. So you wouldn't want to touch it for awhile. However this fake might smoke great as it is.

I'd suggest cutting one open first... to see what kind of junk they are putting in it. I've seen some pretty noxious things stuffed inside of fakes to pad them out. It's not always tobacco...

I'd suggest cutting one open first... to see what kind of junk they are putting in it. I've seen some pretty noxious things stuffed inside of fakes to pad them out. It's not always tobacco...

I agree, Andrew. That foot looked HORRIBLE!!!

I agree, Andrew. That foot looked HORRIBLE!!!

GG... the pic that Andrew has of a foot of a fake is not the same stick.
I have a number of pics posted to help us all learn from my mistake.

I would like to get/keep this pass thread on track so
I've started a new thread to learn more about this counterfeit stick:
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=20958

Thanks!

Jim