• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Cuban Wheel / MCW Cigars update / Discount Coupon

Sounds like the industry lost another good man!

Can anyone provide a general review on these?

Sounds like the industry lost another good man!

Can anyone provide a general review on these?

I emailed Atlantic asking if these were old stock or if they are still making them:

"Hello Nicholas,

This is a brand that Atlantic Cigar has taken over exclusively after his passing. We are still having these cigars made for us by the same manufacturer and in the same exact blend.
"

As I mentioned to Chad, I don't imagine they sell a metric shit-tonne of these, and the price is drastically reduced from what I remember Atlantic selling them for previously. I think that Moreno used to only sell in wheels (50) and half wheels (20-25), and all the orders I ever got from him were in slide lids. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that the box inventory is depleted, and this is the remaining stock -- or whatever they are having made now. If what Chad sent me is a newer manufacture (it did have 2012 on the band like the old ones), then the quality is still there. Definitely worth the price for these, even though they aren't in boxes.

I bought two bundles back around the holidays. One of each blend. I can't speak to if they are as good as the originals, as it has been quite some time since I had one of the originals. But as other mentioned, for they price Atlantic has them for, they are really good!

I smoked one in my man cave and it knocked my dick in the dirt! I smoked one on the golf course and it was very good! This is a cigar I need to smoke outdoors when I can pay attention to it.

Yeah, they definitely pack a punch that sneaks up on you!

Guys, if a 77 year ole fart can handle these, you young bucks should be ashamed of yourselves.
Consider me ashamed🥵

That 77 year old fart probably had zero taste buds left, and cauterized tongue, lips, throat and stomach. :)

I gave one to a young golf buddy who can eat ghost peppers like candy and drink bad moonshine and like it. He smoked about a third of it and stood up and went "whoa! this thing made me dizzy!"

But they are very tasty! I honestly think the rich taste is what did me in, I couldn't get enough of it!

So, I've been smoking through my bundle of No. IIs I bought about six months or so ago. Not a single one has smoked right. One particular section of leaf never burns and results in massive canoeing of the cigar. And this is on every single stick.

Now my bundle of of No. Is, I bought at the same time, have smoked about 100% better. I've had a few issues here and there with a stick, but nothing out of the ordinary for this price range.

This first batch I bought, the No. Is are the Sublimes and the No. IIs are the Belicoso size. I recently bought another bundle of each and switched the sizes around this time. I want to see if the issue I have with my current No. IIs are the size, batch, or the No.IIs themselves. I haven't opened this new batch yet, giving them some time to rest.

Any of you guys have any similar issues with the No. IIs?

That sucks, man. I only purchased No. I (sublimes, I believe -- not the beli) and haven't had any major issues to speak of, much like you. @CBoukal Chad, have you any experience with this with your No. IIs?

That sucks, man. I only purchased No. I (sublimes, I believe -- not the beli) and haven't had any major issues to speak of, much like you. @CBoukal Chad, have you any experience with this with your No. IIs?
I honestly haven't opened any of the 4 packs I bought. I have a few from a long time ago that I haven't smoked so until those are gone I haven't considered opening them. I am out of town this weekend but I can certainly crack one open and give it a try when I get back.

I ordered a bundle (can't remember which ones right now), but they have been smoking really well.

Hopefully you just got a bad batch.

So, I finally got one of the No. IIs to light perfectly! Then got distracted by work for a few minutes; after the first couple of puffs and it went out. Dang work getting in the way of my cigar smoking.

Ассалому алайкум!
Янги кинолар факат узбек тилида биринчи будиб http://uzhd.site
Кириб онлайн куринг!

Ассалому алайкум!
Янги кинолар факат узбек тилида биринчи будиб http://uzhd.site
Кириб онлайн куринг!