• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Ever Contest

DAMN! Missed this by a day -- and I woulda won. Hmmmf.

My semi-random WAG would have been $500. As some of the others here, I used to dump all of my silver change into a jug and then roll and turn it into green stuff (or electronic digits) over year or so. When we were in Germany, I let it go for almost all four years, and rolled nearly $2,000 in change.

Congratulations on the win!

View attachment 25934
Nobody was close, but Freebern was the closest with his guess. He swooped in at the last second and stole it away from who I thought was going to be the winner (StatHaldol).

The total amount was $557 and change.
That’s a lot of change. Are you just going to give her the change or change it into cash? The weight of all those coins is going to put her bag over the weight limit.
Oh man, you should just pour all those rolls into a zip lock bag and give it to her on the way to the airport! Make sure you get a picture of the look on her face.

That’s a lot of change. Are you just going to give her the change or change it into cash? The weight of all those coins is going to put her bag over the weight limit.
Oh man, you should just pour all those rolls into a zip lock bag and give it to her on the way to the airport! Make sure you get a picture of the look on her face.
I second this!

Edit: I mean you can have the backup amount in cash and take the coins out when she gets stopped, but that look. That's making memories right there

Lol! I finished rolling weekend before this last, not long after posting the contest. She took them all to the bank Friday and turned it all into cash.
I was going to take them to one of those coin counting machines until I got there with the jug and saw they charge .19 on the dollar. Screw that!

I should be able to get you out something later this week Brandon. She’s getting ready today, have to take her to the airport tomorrow, then concert with daughter Tuesday after work.

I hope that was tongue in cheek Jon, you don’t really think I’m that dumb. ?

Nice contest, thanks for the fun! Congratulations to the big wiener! ;)

WOW!! thats a lot of change!!! Thanks for the contest!

Lol! I finished rolling weekend before this last, not long after posting the contest. She took them all to the bank Friday and turned it all into cash.
I was going to take them to one of those coin counting machines until I got there with the jug and saw they charge .19 on the dollar. Screw that!

I should be able to get you out something later this week Brandon. She’s getting ready today, have to take her to the airport tomorrow, then concert with daughter Tuesday after work.

No rush, I know you're good for it.

Pick up is scheduled for tomorrow Brandon. All packed up and ready to go! Hope you like my selection. LOL!!! :cool:

USPS Priority: 9405503699300487195373

I'm sure your selection is just fine :) We'll be out of town, Th - Mon, but I'll have it brought into the house and let you know when I get into it. Thanks again John!