• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"My first Pass Ever" Pass

texasaggie said:
I'll make sure the box is well, and get it off quickly. :) :thumbs:
How quickly were you planning on getting Elvis out? We may have a timing problem since I will be out of town starting Friday morning for about 10 days. If I get it on Thursday I can turn it around by Friday. If not perhaps we should replace move me down 1 or 2 in the order. LMK. It would be good if it were not sitting in the post office for a week.

I'll do whatever I'm told, I am doubting the pass could reach me by Tuesday, which means Wednesday I'd get it, and it couldn't reach you by thursday, so whatever Paul says.

I PM'd Paul, but if you don't have it yet then we have two options. You know the timing and could keep it until Friday Aug 6. I will be back on Monday Aug 9. If that would be too long option 2 is to put me one down on the list just ahead of cameroon4me. That should be plenty of time for me to get back and get the box. We'll see what Paul says.

Elvis has left the building!

He is bound for Texas dc# 0303 3430 0002 5459 3077

I had to stop off at the bank first to get a loan to pay the shipping LOL.

Alan

Texasaggie can you skip Golfgar and send it to Cigarsarge who will send it to Cameroon4me who will then send it to Golfgar.

If no one has any problems then this is what will be done to avoid stalling the pass.

It should not affect the shipping costs except for Golfgar, may raise his a little.

-P-

We have touchdown in Houston, I have confirmation it is sitting in my airconditioned living room right now, waiting for me. I'll go through it tonight, and report probably tomorrow morning. I'll try to get it back off tomorrow. :)

Ok, here you go:

Takes:
9. Padron 1964 Monarca
16. Puck-Indian Tabac
37. RyJ 1875 Reserva Real
71. Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto

Puts:
85. Zino Platinum Low Rider
86. La Aurora Sublime Tubo
87. H. Upmann Monarch Tubo
88. CAO Gold Corona Gorda
a few for the troops.

I'll get it off as soon as possible, I'll post the DC. On to Tenn. :D

cigarsarge said:
Peepee Dance has begun. :thumbs:
Just make sure you pinch it off before the cigars get there.... that could be messy.

<grin>

Good Plays TA

Looks good Texasaggie.....make sure to enter the contests....thanks for taking care of Elvis.

-P-

I'm sorry I haven't posted the DC, my best friend's mother was killed while on vacation last thursday, I've been out of the office and home since then. The package went off without incident, thank you for letting me play.
DC:

0304 0370 0000 3578 1843

I got behind my mail man this morning and noticed a large box strapped into his trunk. I thought to myself, "Could this be Elvis?" :0 :0

I came home for lunch and noticed an older fat man with long sideburns and greasy hair sitting on my porch. I approached him. He was mumbleing "Take me to Graceland."

I said to myself "Elvis is here." :D :D

I'll unpack Elvis tonight and turn him around in a day or so. :thumbs:

Elvis is doing well. Humidity in the pass box is ok. All cigars look to be in good shape.

Here are my puts and takes.

Puts

#89 Cuesta Rey #9
#90 JR Ultimate Beli
#91 CAO Brazilia
#92 Punch Gran Puro
#102 Ramon Allones 898 ISOM
#103 SLR Series A ISOM
#104 Sancho Panza Non Plus ISOM 1997
#105 Fonseca Delicias ISOM

Takes

#59 Perdomo Exponent Maduro
#22 Montecristo Buena Fortune
#70 Indian Tabac Super Furte Maduro
#57 H Upman Coronas Major ISOM
#79 BBF Cabinet ISOM
#87 H Upman Monarch ISOM
#4Ramon Allones 1837 Brioso

If everyone thinks this is ok I'll do the contests, pack Elvis up, and ship him out tomorrow or the next day. Also me and a friend of mine placed a few for the troops.

Thanks for letting me play. :D

woo hoo, I'm next? Im getting a little verclempt.....talk amongst yourselve's!

Cigarsarge,

Looks good...thanks for playing and showing Elvis a great time....:)

Always welcome to participate in any trade/pass

Paul

Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building. :D :D :D

He said he was headed to Michigan to work at Burger King. :sign:

DC# 0303 0130 0000 2024 4129

cigarsarge said:
Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building. :D :D :D

He said he was headed to Michigan to work at Burger King. :sign:

DC# 0303 0130 0000 2024 4129
Due to the weight of this package, do you think they might land at Selfridge ANG?
Its not too far a drive for me, might be safer than commercial airlines :D

Standing by with wheel barrel ready!

JV