• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Man Cave / Britishfields Pub Lounge

jfields

Where did all my money go?
The house Donella and I bought and moved into a year ago last October had a really huge sun room off of the back of the house. It needed some attention, but I saw the potential for a great man cave all along. She wanted to decorate with a British/Beer/Pub/Cigar theme, which if you go into any proper Pub, the decor is just a hodge podge of items on the wall and hanging from the ceiling. 

The majority of the work with running electricity, heat, and decorating is done. Just wanted to share my smoking and relaxing area with you all for your enjoyment.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10467]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10469]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10473]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10474]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10471]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10472]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10468]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10470]

Wow, John, that's awesome. Everything you could need-comfy chairs, big TV, bar, darts. Love it!

Congrats on such a nice man cave, and the sign out front really means business!!

I like it, and want something similar to that in the future.

NASTY said:
I thought there was going to be a picture of Jonesy
He's hanging on the wall above my chair! Looks strikingly like the Queen of England. 

emoshun said:
Congrats on such a nice man cave, and the sign out front really means business!!

I like it, and want something similar to that in the future.

The price does not include the hangar. For another $50.00 he will add it. Those prices include any shipping. Was really quick with the turnaround and communication. Even emailed me a great proof for final approval before doing the build.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170998341707?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Back