• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Man Cave / Britishfields Pub Lounge

Actually, I'm up two games Bill!

We've got a bet going on the third game.... If she wins, she gets to go to bed. If I win, she gets to go to bed...... Wait a minute! Son of a!

She Jedi Mind Tricked me!.... Again! :laugh:

jfields said:

We've got a bet going on the third game.... If she wins, she gets to go to bed. If I win, she gets to go to bed...... Wait a minute! Son of a!

:D

Looks like you win either way, as long as you go with her... :whistling:

jfields said:

Hopefully not to sleep!

That's fantastic!

I sit on an inverted 5 gal bucket in the garage ;)

I'm hoping to get mine in better order this summer. Spare room that I've slowly been tweaking. Hope to get an air purifier soon.
So nice to have a space were one can truly relax.

MadMonk said:
That's fantastic!

I'm hoping to get mine in better order this summer. Spare room that I've slowly been tweaking. Hope to get an air purifier soon.
I love this house! This room has come a long ways since the OP some time ago. Donella added quite a few things to decorate, like antique cigar molds and wooden cigar match boxes mounted in shadow boxes. The elliptical is now in our daughters room who is off to college. :)

Oh! I won the third dart match..... Or, did she let me. ;)

jfields said:

That's fantastic!

I love this house! This room has come a long ways since the OP some time ago. Donella added quite a few things to decorate, like antique cigar molds and wooden cigar match boxes mounted in shadow boxes. The elliptical is now in our daughters room who is off to college. :)

Oh! I won the third dart match..... Or, did she let me. ;)

Hah! She took it easy on you. Yes, I have to admit that when I bought my house, one prime directive was it had to have a living room, or such, that had good dimensions for my stereo speaker set-up. Have to have good sound! I think you're in the minority in regards to truly loving your space.

Very nice, brother.  Maybe someday.......  :whistling:

Floyd T.

Good thing I didn't make it over John, cause I probably wouldn't leave!  Very nice!