• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new cabinet humidor is coming today!

Very nice Jon! Cant wait to see you load that bad boy up!

Very nice Jon! Cant wait to see you load that bad boy up!

This is starting to sound kind of kinky! :whistling:

Bah, that's nothing. You must not have read the thread where Jon was asking Pete for a reacharound... :laugh:

I read it, I was scarred. I'm buying an electronic pink doughnut for Moralpuppy online right now, he apparently didn't get his daily quota this morning. ???

Wow, they said they would give you free shipping, but then made you come get it?! You should get some cash back on that!

Okie dokie boys, here she is. I still don't know what to name her. The top humidor is called "The Fortress of Awesome," so I need a name for the big sister...

Here be the box matey!:
DSCN0949.jpg

All set up:
DSCN0950.jpg

Sort of the inside Humi Mini, if you want I can take a more detailed photo for you:
DSCN0951.jpg

And, of course, no thread is complete without a picture of Mike drunk:
DSCN0637.jpg

AND

He's pretty good at double-fisting:
DSCN0645.jpg

:laugh:

Thats a sweet Humidor have fun filling it up.It sucks trying to be nice to salespeople when they screw up ,if you start sreaming it just makes things go bad real fast lol.

Okie dokie boys, here she is. I still don't know what to name her. The top humidor is called "The Fortress of Awesome," so I need a name for the big sister...

Pretty kick ass, jon. I am thinking for a name you might go with Grand Fortress of Awesomeness!! Or something like that. ;)

Nice Humidor. That is my favorite of that type. Congrats on a great deal!

Nice work there buddy! You know if room is an issue I'm only a couple miles away :thumbs:

As for a name..............Ammo locker?

Even nicer than the one in the first picture. I like the warmth of this color better. Should serve you well. :thumbs:

That's awesome Jonathan! Congrats on finally getting a very nice looking cabinet brother!

Is that large enough to hold a human head without taking out the middle shelf? ....just curious.

Super nice cabinet Jon! Can't imagine how much fun you're going to have trying to inventory how much stuff you can fit in there. Are you going with beads or active humidification?

Very sweet Jon! How about calling it the "Cabinet of Impending DOOM!"

If there's no pictures of the sticks, they never happened! :whistling: