• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new custom humidor completed.

That is a really nice piece. One question though, have you ever had an ISOM? :p

Love those Cuban's huh? Humi looks great, nice work.

What's the saying - Drive German, wear Italian and smoke Cubans!

Excellent job. He should be doing these full time. How is the humidity holding?

[sup]So far so good. I'm very happy with the Avallo system. I got two additional Xixar gages and all the readings are the same. My only regret - I should of have went bigger. This one is 34x24x14 and I ordered some additional boxes and starting to get filled rather quickly but still have enough space on top for the singles. As a matter of fact just shared a smoke with him tonight - a good cigar and some Manhattans.[/sup]

That is a really nice piece. One question though, have you ever had an ISOM? :p

Not yet but if your open to a trade - I'm willing to try anything once or maybe twice. LOL

Amazing looking piece. Looks fantastic. Selection looks quite nice too :love:

Again gentlemen, thank you for you comments. So far - so good with it although it's now officially filled. No issues with the Avallo system and just topped it off this week. Got room for about two more boxes in the bottom and thats it. Single shelves are full. ;)

This has motivated me to finally start on my own humidor :D

It looks like you guys are quite cabable. Seen some of the work you guys have posted and looks like you have some serious woodworking skills. Only advice GO BIGGER! You won't regret it.

Again gentlemen, thank you for you comments. So far - so good with it although it's now officially filled. No issues with the Avallo system and just topped it off this week. Got room for about two more boxes in the bottom and thats it. Single shelves are full. ;)

This has motivated me to finally start on my own humidor :D

It looks like you guys are quite cabable. Seen some of the work you guys have posted and looks like you have some serious woodworking skills. Only advice GO BIGGER! You won't regret it.

How offten are you filling your canisters seems like I'm not filling the all that often. Love the Avallo system though it works great.

Paul, they really did not need filling. I bought some more boxes and I figured I would just top it off before I packed the bottom and burried the two canisters.