• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My personal best cigar pass

Alright Devin. Awesome puts. Vern, you don't have to worry about me taking any of the Opus'. I guess that means I'm next. Drooling all over the #### place here.

This pass is moving right along. It looks like this might be back here before Dave's wedding. Nice pass everyone. Can't wait to lay out all those smokes and just dream of the possibilities. :)

Thanks for all the kind words gentlemen. Great pass!Priority mail conf # 0300 6000 0003 6601 5358Coming your way Todd!

Just received the box this afternoon. But gotta head out to work, so won't be making and posting my puts ane takes until later tonight ( or early tomorrow morning) as the case may be. Will send out the box tomorrow.

Now the next question is, should I be mean to Vern and hold the box until next week or be nice and send it off later today.
I think I'll be nice. Anyway, got home from work and surveyed the box and this is the result:Takes: Cuban Bullet
La LunaPuts: Opus X - #5
Opus X - Perf. X
PAM - Exclusivo
Hemi - WOA
RYJ - 125th Anniversary
RYJ - Churchill (ISOM)
Macanudo - Vintage #1 - 1988 VintageSo, it'll be on its way back home to Oregon today. So, heads up Michael. The conf. # will be: 0300 1290 0007 1269 7029. Enjoy the smokes.:)

Wolfman;
I am glad that you decided not to be mean cause I'm about to wet myself already I have been dancing the Pee Pee dance so long . It looks to me like when your good your VERY good . Thanks for the fantastic Puts it has been great playing with you and I look forward to being in your AVO pass.

Yesssss! Thanks for the heads up Wolfman. Very nice puts by the way. When it gets here I will be in contact with you, Vern and Dave. I hope it gets here before Friday.I am dancin' with my legs crossed tonight.

I did send it off yesterday (Tue.) so, you should have it by Fri., Sat. the latest. Don't let Vern know right away after you get it. Make him squirm a little. LOL :) Only kidding, Vern.

Wolfman you and Devin get my vote for the most awsome Puts , I would like to sit down with eiether of you someday over a great cigar. Thanks again guys and by the way Wolfman I am already squirming(Edited by vern at 3:09 am on June 7, 2001)

No package today guys. It will probably be tomorrow. I'll let you know.

WELL I have been checking this confirmation number abour four times a day since it left the Wolfman and I know it is in Hillsboro now . Boy do I have a majior case of the Pee Pee Dance.

It is here. I wasn't home when the mail man came by so I chased him down. I caught up to him just before he was leaving the area. He doesn't leavepackages with confirmation. I have a wedding to got to in a little while so I will post more later.

I just found out that the wedding is for Dave the next guy in the pass and have instructed Mike to give him something special out of the pass as i thought thats probally what you all would want , sort of a sympathy gift

OK, I just woke up so if my typing gets bad, forgive me. Dave had too much on his agenda to take the box and said to just skip him. I didn't get your meesage in time Vern. You can catch him when he gets back from the honeymoon.On to my biz. Takes: CAO L'anni Camaroon, Mayorga Torp and Padron Anni small robusto.
Puts: La Luna Reserva "R", Leyenda Torp, H. Upmann Spec. Seleccion Roth., Leyenda Corona Maduro and La Rosa Especialle Mi Fav Maduro.This was an excellent pass. Thanks for letting me play Vern.