• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My personal best cigar pass

I will try to call him in the morning . I will post what I find out

I can't find Gil's Ph# . If one of you has it please give him a ring.

Gil returned my email so i will post this for him...
Yes sorry the pass arrived Monday at my house. I am on a remote assignement
my wife took care of the pass. I don't have regular access to the net so I
can't get to cigarpass.com all I can do is access hotmail.com to access my
e-mail.Takes:
R&J BelicosoPuts:
Partagas Serie "S" Perfecto
Bahia Gold
Don Carlos #3All excellent cigarsThere is also a litlte something for you.Pass whent out yesterday.Confirmation number
0300 6000 0001 0981 5825

Wow, your wife did all of that for you? Maybe I need to have my bride-to-be get trained by Mrs. Gil! lol

The pass goes to Michael Dohrman in sunny cilifornia next and then to you Devin so dust of that ol pe pe dance record

Just got back, to set the record straight the pass did arrive at my house on Saturday May 19 (not Monday like I posted before based on secoind hand information).My lovely wife send out the pass on Wednsday (sorry for the dealy) I hope she got the "put" cigars right. The only one in questions if the Bahia Gold the other two were in their own boxes. The Partagas Perfecto has almost a year aging and it is an excellent smoke if you like the Partagase line.Thanks for your patience.:cool:

Thanks Gil it has been great having you in the pass , thanks for the puts. I hope you had a good trip . Give your wife a kiss from all of us on the cigar pass super highway

Ok I received the pass yesterday. It's now resting in a 70 -68 atmosphere for the weekend. I'll post the puts n takes later tonight.. or Monday! As I have a full afternoon planned with some buddies on the patio for the Lakers game. This one is comeing to Devin next too! He's looking down the barrell right now!

Ok Vern... I rested your Pass over the Long weekend and it will be heading to Devin today!Takes:
La Tradicion Rosado Torpedo (this supposedly was already taken by Darren... but It was here)
La Estrella CubanaPuts:
Don Carlos Dbl Robusto
Bauza Torpedo
La Rosa Especiale Robusto Nat.La Luna Mad Furte Toranado (for Vern)Here is the Conf. # 03001290000516569577Thanks Vern!

Thanks Michael It was nice playing with you. Thanks for the great puts and the quick pass. OK Devin my blues brother here it comes

On the the look out my friends!Will post as soon as I receive it. Thanks for letting me play!Michael my brother, let me know on the Opus.

Received the pass today!Takes;
Bauza TorpPuts:
Partagas LEM (For Vern)
Opus xXx
Opus # 4
Opus # 5
Padron Ann Principe maduroI will post Conf# tomorrow when mailed. Coming your way Todd!Thanks for the pass Vern!

Dang if I didn't almost cry Devins puts were sooooo good . Ok Devin I am in your debt . Thanks for being a part of my pass,and to all you others if at least one Opus was to make it back to me I would appreciate it .

WHOLEY TOLEDO! :eek: Will you be my adopted father Devin!:wink:
I told ya that you would not be disapointed Vern! :)