• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My placebo effect

WOW you have literally no imagination do you? You cant pick up flavors in cigars?? I've picked up gym sock sweaty smells in cigars before, earthiness of course, a damp basement like when it rains a lot and water gets down there (Gran Habano Gran Reserva gold label). I've picked up seaweed in a recent one. I mean would you rather I tell you all how I picked up gay mens intestines that were victims of Jeffrey Dahmer up? Last I checked I didn't go that into detail. And how you even think about my videos in the same context as Jeffrey Dahmer and not taking that as a joke speaks volumes about your judgment. I am not harming anyone, I am not preserving bodies or trying to make zombies.

Look, the cigar chances are was aged longer and for the time I had it was the tip off point.. the time I gave it fully enhanced it I feel but it was already aged quite a bit to where it was on discount and I added like 5 months or close to that on this particular one.

Heres the one with reference to Jeffrey Dahmer. Again; posterity, etc.

I started reading this thread with a chuckle that slowly turned into concern that completed the natural cycle in being kind of creeped out. But hey, to the OP, whatever blows your hair back buddy. It takes all types. I hope you find success.

You all are seriously something else. I was reading all the posts since I was away and I LMAO. You think I fully let this shit get to me? And yea so what if I Have some fringe opinions? And I see someone didn't hesitate to mention I'm in FL either. And so be it, the ash on the cigar is a nice thing when it grows long. What is it any of your real business what I imagine when it grows like that?

And if anything, shouldn't that be a sign of my magic how I can get those cigars smoking that good? My aging process I used for even extra time than normal. The Legend Ario seriously smoked like a champ and my touch and my babying sure couldn't hurt it.

You understand that around here a few months of humidor time isn't anything but a little of resting time. Many of our member age their cigars for years and in some cases decades. Sticking your cigar into used aromatic cigar tubes isn't magic, it's ruining the cigar blender's intent with artificial flavors.

You understand that around here a few months of humidor time isn't anything but a little of resting time. Many of our member age their cigars for years and in some cases decades. Sticking your cigar into used aromatic cigar tubes isn't magic, it's ruining the cigar blender's intent with artificial flavors.

Yeah, but he is making Padron's. If he could change toadstools into Morelle's, that would be something.

Also antifreeze. Maybe.

CP's original placebo thinker:

Finally, about the CLimaxx beads, I disagree. I use low-tox automotive antifreeze with great results and it is WAY cheaper than Climaxx! Yes it is made with PG (the regular stuff is Ethylene Glycol) and it's about $6 for A GALLON! That's just about a lifetime supply. And my humi has been at EXACTLY 70% since I started using it!

You might consider having a bi-annual blood work up. Chemicals Can and will build slowly in you body. PG is not friendly stuff over time. At least establish a medical profile early and liver damage does not just happen.

Something else from an ancient biology class. We called it the "compounding" effect. Today we take / use things in and off themselves are ok, example,,salt. Add sulphur, carbon and you can build a bomb. The industry today does still not have a database that looks for bad combinations of multiple chemical interaction and cumulative effect over time ( as with drugs we take ).

You might consider having a bi-annual blood work up. Chemicals Can and will build slowly in you body. PG is not friendly stuff over time. At least establish a medical profile early and liver damage does not just happen.

Something else from an ancient biology class. We called it the "compounding" effect. Today we take / use things in and off themselves are ok, example,,salt. Add sulphur, carbon and you can build a bomb. The industry today does still not have a database that looks for bad combinations of multiple chemical interaction and cumulative effect over time ( as with drugs we take ).

May not be a database, but we're building about a dozen dialysis clinics a year. In '99, there were all of two in Houston and the surrounding areas. Now, I can pass two just driving to lunch. Seems like someone knows kidney failure is going to be a real issue in the near future.

SmokinGiovanni, its one thing to come to a forum and say "Hey here is how I do it, interested to see your thoughts." and start a good conversation. Its another to say "Hey here is how I do it and if you think otherwise you're full of crap." That is pretty much what you have done here and that just never goes over well in this community.

JMHO, I think its time we let it go. He just isn't going to see eye to eye or agree to disagree. No amount of suggesting tests or anything is going to change his mind on the whole "You're all wrong and I'm obviously the right one" mentality. That personality doesn't change, its just who he is. It has definitely been some entertaining and slightly (read: A bit more than slightly) concerning but I think either its time the thread is reported, or we just stop putting out troll food and let him crawl back under his bridge.

I read the whole Puff saga before it got deleted. Sure, Giovanni may have been unstable a couple of days ago, but this is a whole new Giovanni.

I wonder how many there are in there?

This is great. Awesome thread.

Everything tastes like chicken.