• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mystery Cigar Pass

No problem with Double D in the pass,and would like to have him in a few more pass's the USPS is in need of alittle revamping in my mind.I have had lots of things lost right here in the US because of no communication within the USPS.
Don't worry about it we are all having fun and thank you to our gracious host for doing a great job.
Now with that said just pick a number tonight and put us out of our misery :sign:

yay
Label/Receipt Number: ER67 8815 000U S

Your item was delivered at 12:21 pm on March 09, 2006 in SAINT CLOUD, FL 34769. The item was signed for by D POOLE.

Double D said:
yay
Label/Receipt Number: ER67 8815 000U S

Your item was delivered at 12:21 pm on March 09, 2006 in SAINT CLOUD, FL 34769. The item was signed for by D POOLE.
[snapback]299633[/snapback]​

Thats my neighbor. Such a relief to have it and now onto the show. Gents I am still at work at the moment and wont be home until 7PM. At 7:30 PM I should be done with posting the # which I have already set aside for Double D, at which time I will proceed to have my daugther draw a number from the hat. So between 7:30-8:00PM (EST) check the main post to see who the winner is. Or I could leave it a mystery and just send it...

Nah, that would just be wrong. :)

GOOD LUCK GENTS!

Ok somethings wrong with the forums. I am unable to edit this thread anymore so this will be my second to last post. I got the package in hand and I selected prior to today package #21 for Double D. So Double D package 21 will go out tomorrow. Now I need to hold the drawing. I will post again in 10-15 minutes. Sorry I-4 was hell coming home.

DevilsMilk said:
Ok somethings wrong with the forums. I am unable to edit this thread anymore so this will be my second to last post. I got the package in hand and I selected prior to today package #21 for Double D. So Double D package 21 will go out tomorrow. Now I need to hold the drawing. I will post again in 10-15 minutes. Sorry I-4 was hell coming home.
[snapback]299713[/snapback]​

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK :sign: :p

Relax Brad baby and just pull my number out ;)

Ok and the winner is............

Sorry ML but it was not your number this time.

The Winner is

Gandolf565 with #3

Congrats Gandolf565 (Package will go out tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for being patient and for making this pass a successful and a fun one.

-Brad

Gandolf you SOB! I hate you with every ounce iin my body you BASTID! Let me assure that that is alot of ounces!

No F'in way!!!

What a great way to end a crappy day :thumbs:

Brad, thanks for having me.

To all of my fellow participants, thanks for the excellent selection of smokes.

DevilsMilk said:
Ok you guys ready for the winner????

TiCK-TOCK my @rse.... :)
[snapback]299718[/snapback]​

Jeez it's about time :sign: ;)

DevilsMilk said:
Ok and the winner is............

Sorry ML but it was not your number this time.

The Winner is

Gandolf565 with #3

Congrats Gandolf565 (Package will go out tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for being patient and for making this pass a successful and a fun one.

-Brad
[snapback]299719[/snapback]​

HAAAAA! Man I knew it was taking too long to be anything good .... Brad I though we had a 50/50 deal in place ;) :whistling: :sign:

CONGRATS TO GANDOLF!!! :thumbs:

Couldn't have happened to a better guy, Gandolf is ACES in my book. :)

And you Brad ain't that far away bud, great organizational work on your part kudos to you mate! :thumbs:

To everyone invloved I want to thank you for letting me play it was a real pleasure doing this pass with all of you. :love:

Drew_Moberly said:
Gandolf you SOB! I hate you with every ounce iin my body you BASTID! Let me assure that that is alot of ounces!
[snapback]299730[/snapback]​
You haven't met me yet have you? hahaha!

I haven't missed many meals for a long time :)

No i havent yet but im hoping to see you at the Partagas event next saturday! Id really like to meet the man in the wizard outfit. Lmk if you're going so i can get there bout the same time. I'd really to to finally meet ya.

It won't happen this time.

I made plans with my family that day... Seats, Glass, Ice, Blood, Fisticuffs.

HOCKEY!

Congrats on the win Gandolf! Hope we can see you enjoy that BBMF sometime when you make it up to the Outlaw. This was a great pass thanks, Devil's Milk. :thumbs:

OpusXKC said:
Congrats on the win Gandolf! Hope we can see you enjoy that BBMF sometime when you make it up to the Outlaw. This was a great pass thanks, Devil's Milk. :thumbs:
[snapback]299767[/snapback]​
I'll save that one back just for my next KC trip!

Back