• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mystery Cigar Pass

it was usps i just checked it did not show so my friend is the postmaster and he just happened to be here. He said it sometimes takes a day to register since when i mailed it the time in states was like 3 am.

Double D said:
Ok it is in the system now I think you will get it on Monday or Tuesday.

Dale
[snapback]296632[/snapback]​

Sounds good, If I get it Monday I will select your package and then post it here. Monday Night if I get it I will go ahead and post the drawing # for everyone and the winner of the prize bag. Both the Prize Bag and your package will go out Tuesday if its received on Monday. Otherwise if its Tuesday then it will be Wednesday instead. Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding.

Brad

DevilsMilk said:
Double D said:
Ok it is in the system now I think you will get it on Monday or Tuesday.

Dale
[snapback]296632[/snapback]​

Sounds good, If I get it Monday I will select your package and then post it here. Monday Night if I get it I will go ahead and post the drawing # for everyone and the winner of the prize bag. Both the Prize Bag and your package will go out Tuesday if its received on Monday. Otherwise if its Tuesday then it will be Wednesday instead. Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding.
Brad
[snapback]296687[/snapback]​

??? I guess we are doing this tomorrow ! ;)

Looking forward to it :thumbs:

Yes I did not get it on Monday and will check my mailbox when I get home tonight. Hopefully it is there that way both Double D's package and the prize bag can go airborne tomorrow. Thanks again everyone.

DevilsMilk said:
Yes I did not get it on Monday and will check my mailbox when I get home tonight. Hopefully it is there that way both Double D's package and the prize bag can go airborne tomorrow. Thanks again everyone.
[snapback]298234[/snapback]​

Thanks Brad for your effort & updates. :thumbs:

Still no package, we are talking about the USPS here. :)

I will check again tonight and same goes as for what I will do.

I will post the package number of Double D's that I am sending him and will then draw the number. If all goes well this package will fly out tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

The wife says they left a note on the door because it requires a signature. I will make sure they leave it at the neighbors house tomorrow as I am not home during the day. So as it is right now it will be a drawing tomorrow and smokes (Prize Bag) will go out Friday. Thanks guys.

This is almost as bad as having reruns of "Lost" every week ! :sign:

Ok referring this to lost is just wrong :)

I am sorry guys I know this is killing you with anticipation but I promise come hell or high water tomorrow will be the last day. I will have the drawing and will do what I need to do to include Double D's prize cigar to the shipment. Thanks everyone.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is just like christmas all over again...sweet jesus mailman deliver or die!

DevilsMilk said:
Ok referring this to lost is just wrong :)

I am sorry guys I know this is killing you with anticipation but I promise come hell or high water tomorrow will be the last day. I will have the drawing and will do what I need to do to include Double D's prize cigar to the shipment. Thanks everyone.
[snapback]299143[/snapback]​

Alright I guess the "Lost" reference was a little bit harsh! :sign:

Nothing to apologize for Brad, these things sometimes just take time you're doing a helluva job IMO!

Now get it done already ... and pick me!!! :p :sign:

I would like to apolagize to all concerned. I sent the package out last week 3 day express. The problem is I live overseas if my participation in any way upset this pass I apolagize Brad has been more than accomadating to my situation and I apreciate this. On hind site it was probably a bad idea for me to get involved in a pass due to my location.With that said this will most likely be my first and last pass again i apolagize for holding this up.

Respectfully

Dale

Edit : spelling I really need to read then post. This was not meant to stir the pot Truth is I feel badly about delay.

Double D said:
I would like to apolagize to all concerned. I sent the package out last week 3 day express. The problem is I live overseas if my participation in any way upset this pass i apolagize brad has been more than accomadating to my situation and i apreciate this. On hind site it was praobably a bad idea for me to get involved in a pass due to my location.With that said this wil most likely be my first and last pass again i apolagize for holding this up.

Respectfully

Dale
[snapback]299167[/snapback]​

C'mon Dale really no worries mate. :thumbs: No need to get any overreactions here we were just "shooting the shit" as they would say. It was all meant in good spirit, nothing serious at least not on my part. :)

For one I can understand the geographical logistical challenge and I don't see that as a problem in this case or in future. So please do not fret enjoy participating (just like I did) in this Pass and many others.

Really I think Brad, you, me and everyone else involved had a lot of fun playing and an outstanding participation on everyones part. This should not be spoiled in any way from little harmless & unintentional tardiness.

Keep on rocking !!!:thumbs:

Oh I just took as some good ole' fashion rubbing. Also I have my neighbor ready to accept the pass for me. :)

Dale, Not a problem at all. Anticipation of receiving the package is the fun part. It's like looking forward to Xmas morning. Might even be interesting to try an international pass and see how many countries we can get involved. Don't drop out because of shipping. After all, It's a hobby!!!! Enjoy it.