• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mystery Cigar Pass

Mr Peat said:
Just a quick update before I run to the Post Office. I looked at the Prize Sticks and 2 of them didnt fail to well in the travels. They had no form of protection aka cellophane or a baggy around them. The SCLP and the VSG. I did put them in a bag each that was in the package to help prevent further damage. :)

Ok off to the PO and will be back in a little bit with a tracking # for Milan.

Again...Thanks for letting me participate.
[snapback]291569[/snapback]​

Gentlemen,

I added those extra baggies for just this reason. Thank you Loren for catching that.

Brad

Thanks for letting me play! Sorry I wasn't in long Saturday. I hope to see that BBMF back real soon! :D

Got the DC from Loren and anxiously awaiting for the delivery. Also I will figure all my puts out tonight and send it out to Brad for approval. ;)

Can't wait to finally pop my Pass cherry! :sign:

Brad, Great pass. This thing is really flying around the country. Can't wait for the drawing. Looks like there is a nice selection of premium sticks in the box. This was my first pass, and I really enjoyed following the progress of the package and getting to meet all you guys. Thanks for including me.

Mike L.

Mercedesguy said:
Brad, Great pass. This thing is really flying around the country. Can't wait for the drawing. Looks like there is a nice selection of premium sticks in the box. This was my first pass, and I really enjoyed following the progress of the package and getting to meet all you guys. Thanks for including me.

Mike L.
[snapback]292520[/snapback]​

Mike,

The pleasure was all mine. Thank you for being a part of my first pass hosting and for making it fly around so fast. Good luck in the drawing and to everyone else.

Brad

Received the package in good order and was out of the door in less then 1 hour (would have been shorter, but you know thse lines during P.O. rush hour). :D

I added a PAM 1926 #35 to the prize pack. This is on the way to Indiana so Hoosierguy look out! ;)

The tracking # is 0304 3490 0002 9960 9826.

This was short, but loads of fun thanks for letting me play.

Brad want to thank you for letting me play in this pass and the handling of my unique situation. Box will go out tuesday with my puts.

Prize stick is bolivar robusto stick has a bit of age as well.

Thanks to everyone in pass for being understanding of my geographical issues.

Dale

Brad,

Once again thank you for a teriffic pass and a lot of fun for my first. See you around the board

Joe

You all are welcome. I should be thanking you all for making it go so fast and in a fun manner. Thanks again everyone.

Got the package today everything looks good post my number and prize stick in a little while.
have_a_havana.jpg

Ok here's the play put in package #21 and took #20
Prize stick added is OPUS X PERFECXION #2 :cool:

PM sent to Devilsmilk for the big Ok

Package will go out on Monday pending approval...Thanks Guys for making this Quick and loads of fun.

Edit:too much beer and spelling problems :sign:

Sorry for the delay guy's the package went out today,Work got crazy did'nt get it out on Monday. The package is in flight as I type the DC number#03052710000042095107

P.S Brad dont forget where that prize bag comes back too!!! :sign:
COME ON LUCKY# 20 LOL

OH and thanks again for allowing me be apart of a great pass.Job well done by all of the brothers!!!!!

Oh brad your disqualified on account of your random bombings you cant be trusted and darnit i just dont like ya......bring on the pain!

Guys we are still waiting on Double D's package to arrive. Once it arrives I will send out his package and then I will have my daugther draw a number from the hat. Be patient :)

Someone will be the winner real soon. I think its gonna be me...

I got the main package in the mail today and all looks good. The prize bag looks awesome. Thank you everyone.

-Brad

Whos the carrier? Couldnt find the package with any carrier I know. Thanks Double D.

This is getting exciting!!!! :thumbs:

That Prize bag is sick looking somone's has to take care of it ... soon I hope it will be me :p

Brad please do post a time of expected annoucement soperhaps we can all tune in and join in the chat with the Pass participants ;)