• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nano Colloidal Silver

Le Primauguet

Hi guys. I'm new to the group and discovered colloidal silver here just browsing.

All of the posts say use 20 PPM. From a capful to 2oz per gallon of distilled water.

I've found a bottle of 500 ppm nano CS.

Using google, my granddaughters 4th grade math book, and an old abacus I found I've calculated it to an exact measurement of 1/25 of a capful per gallon of water.

Any thoughts on this? It is nano CS. Is it just a matter of using less if it's so concentrated? Will that high a concentration cause any issues?

Any Colloidal or nano silver with that high ppm is chemically induced. Silver Wings is advertising 500 ppm silver, and we tested it at 20 ppm, so don’t believe the hype. i would stay away from it. I use 45,000 volts to make mine, and can barely get it to 30 ppm.

Any Colloidal or nano silver with that high ppm is chemically induced. Silver Wings is advertising 500 ppm silver, and we tested it at 20 ppm, so don’t believe the hype. i would stay away from it. I use 45,000 volts to make mine, and can barely get it to 30 ppm.

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1
Thanks to a few brothers here, I added colloidal silver to my distilled water and my coolidors smell much better! I also notice that I have never had any issues with mold since using it. Over many years I had a couple spots of mold which I easily cleaned up and never worried about again ..... since the colloidal silver, I have never had a single issue.

I use a bit more than than the prescribed amount and I don't think it could hurt anything but Bill @CigSid would know better.

I have read stories about people who drink colloidal silver for health reasons and while I am not willing to go that far, I love what it has done for my coolidors.

Is there a story behind this recommendation?

Please share it?:)
Nothing too wild. I was miserable with the beginnings of a sinus infection. I knew they made nose sprays with nano silver. I figured why not mix it in my neti and give it a go. Perhaps I used too much but that shit burned so bad it brought tears to my eyes. I couldn’t make a new neti pot fast enough.

What's the best way to test this product? Could I test resistance with a multimeter?

What's the best way to test this product? Could I test resistance with a multimeter?
I don't think it could be tested that way. Too many uncontrollable/unknown factors.

I guess you just have to research the source

This is what I use:

Saving up for this one:

This is what I use:

Saving up for this one:

Interesting, we have a mas-spec analysis machine at work for testing our gas streams. With the one you have do you need a program code for each type of substance you are testing for?

Ours will only detect what we tell it to look for based on programming from the manufacturer.

Interesting, we have a mas-spec analysis machine at work for testing our gas streams. With the one you have do you need a program code for each type of substance you are testing for?

Ours will only detect what we tell it to look for based on programming from the manufacturer.
Yes, that is correct.