• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA Bracket pool

Johnny said "I'll take bet you're gonna regret, cause I'm the best that's ever been"   
BTW y'all, the name Horse was already taken...so....I'm BarbershopMark in our division.

Then Cigarpass must be BW ??? I was hoping for at least 8 of us so there could be a first and second place... but I guess winner takes all!!! (so far.. we still have a couple more days before the deadline).

If you want I will donate, since I can't pick winners for well you know..
How does it work cohiba?
mike@syix.com

Sounds good Horse...... We can only do this in the first round since that will be the only time (most likely) that we'll all have the same amount of games being played. 3 sticks!!
Anyone else wanting to do the first round chime up. Once the games begin only those that have posted to this thread is in on the first round bet.

Is anyone opposed to someone from another board getting involved if I vouch for him?

Ok we have number 8! I'll vouch for Stew!!! I guess he was to bashful to post on thius thread...LOL! We have a First and second place now. The sign up ends tonight 9 pm PT!! 6 hrs left if you want in post.

I'd love to get in on this if I'm not to late. E-mail in profile.

Thanks

I'm going to have to bail on this one since I havent heard anything yet. Its 8:15 ET and since games start at 12:00 theres no way I can get my picks done. Good luck to all of you. Your going to need it. :p

GO TERPS

Damn Horse, if you havn't got your picks in you better get after it. You only got a few hours left. I tried getting to the site a few minutes ago and it said it was temporary down. I'm sure the site is getting flooded.

Of course all you who didn't get your selections done can go ahead and forward your cigars to me....Bwaaaahahaha :p

Winthrop vs Holy Cross for the Championship..... :sign:

Arrrrrrrgh, been tryin for 2 hours now to submit my picks...server's still busy..got 11 minutes till the deadline....Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

LOL... I can't believe you waited until the final day! I put mine in Sunday night..LOL! And I'm 5-0 right now fellahs!

Well... at least you didn't wait until it was to late like Big Worm! Looks like he signed up to give someone some sticks...LOL!!!! Very noble though...

And sorry Joe... look for this again next year!

I've got 5 of 7 ...... What the hell happened to Miami? That one is gonna hurt me thru the next round.... :(

Did get a few extra points for upsets so alls well so far......

Come on Penn...... :0