• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA Bracket pool

OK you were westerncoast or something to that nature.. LOL! As for the package... It was perfect bro! No worries! Thanks again.

I received a package yesterday from Stewart. I got a great selection of cigars. Thanks

Still waiting for SKYDIVNEKD's package!!!! Email me if your having troubles.

Sorry for the delay Quito, package leaving Somerset tomorrow!!! I had to reclaim my smokes from my old place!! ;) :0 :p

RYan

CohibaSurfer...your package went out earlier in the week via Priority Mail. I hope it gets to you safely. Sorry for the delay however, I have been EXTREMELY busy at work. I'll link the newpaper article once the "EVENT" goes down. :D If you know what I do for a living, you'll know a few people aren't going to be happy!!! :p I'll let y'all know. Again, sorry for the delay.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

PS: If the cigars don't measure up, please let me know and a few more will be sent your way. :D

Ok... I received a very nice package from SKYDIVNEKD !! Thanks bro! Everyone... it was a pleasure taking your smokes :p ! Everyone get ready for next year!!! And to all involved you deserve a hand for the class you showed sending excellent packages... all of mine were way beyond the agreed value!