• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA Bracket pool

Kansas 1 win = 2nd
Kansas 2 win = 1st

In case I didn't say it before:

GO KANSAS!
GO KANSAS!
GO KANSAS!

Hey guys, who's leading this baby and gonna get those free ISOMs from Worm??? Fill me in boys...hell I'd a been S.O.L. on my pics anyway...as long as those Blue Helmeted Warriors didn't win I could care less!!!! ;) :thumbs:

Ryan

Right now,it's Cohiba 1st, Quito 2nd.

But see above - - - Kansas 1 win, I'm 2nd...Kansas 2 wins = :thumbs: :thumbs: :) :p :cool: :cool: :thumbs:

Drat it. Kansas tried to make a go of it. Down 20 pts to come back to within 5.

Send me an addy Cohiba. Got some goodies to send :p

Congrats Mike.....Hey...could this thing been fixed???? LMAO ;) :p Send me your snailer as well bro!

RYan

Congrats as well....... Entertainment value was well worth the smokes. I had a good time! Will watch for an addie and instructions!

Ok here is the final scores for the sticks:

1 cohibasurfer       106  
2 quito60               90  
3 swlockwood         77  
4 Allofus123           71  
5 BarbershopMark    67  
6 SKYDIVNEKD        63  
7 westerncoast       33  
8 CigarPass.com       0

Players 3 and 8 send your sticks to quito60
( quito60 use the picks page to message them your snailer)

Players 4, 5, 6, & 7 send your sticks to Muuuah!!!!

go to the sporting news leader board and get your messages with my snailer!

It was fun... I would have liked it alot better if Duke would have hung in there and won it though. Just thought I'd bitch and moan a little...;) Thanks for playing everyone, next year same time same channel..oK?

I'll be there. Thanks for organizing the tourney feller! Twas a blast. :thumbs:

Yeah second place. Thanks for organizing the game. I sent messages to Swlockwood and CigarPass.com with my address. :p

Yeah second place. Thanks for organizing the game. I sent messages to Swlockwood and CigarPass.com with my address. :p

Michael, package going out by the end of the week. Again, I had fun and looking forward to winning back my smokes next year after you age them for me. ;)

I received a very nice package from Horse (aka Barbershopmark.. :p  ) yesterday!!!! Thanks Mark for sending so promptly (sp?)Very.. Very Nice selection too! Like I said in the message to you, when my Mom recovers a little more from her surgery... That VSG is gonna burn in celebration!

Hello everyone,

I owe someone some cigars for this pool. I have forgotten my login name and password for the sporting news site. (YEA, duh!!!!!!) So, if the winner will PM me with your addy, I'll get the box out on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

:) Thanks Kenny! Got the package a few minutes ago! Very nice group of smokes bud! Thanks a million. Is that a Partagas 898 ???

I sent out my package on Monday. Sorry I ran late no excuse other than the round to its..
Hbooker

Ok .. received another great package of sticks from Mike Leahy today! Awsome selection... 2 of my absolute favorites in this one!!! :) Question... what was your nick name on the pool Mike?

The one above worm, something lame.
lol!

Oh yeah if there was something in there you didn't like let me know through a messanger thingy - I can handle a bit better in about 2 weeks