• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA March Madness--moderate stakes (2x $7.50+ sticks per entry)

The Green Monkey

Brap-brap
Same stakes as last year--2 sticks per entry, minimum MSRP of $7.50 each. There's another thread HERE for much higher stakes (10 stick at $5+ MSRP per entry) so check that out if that's more your style.

If you've somehow become an asshat in the past year, please refrain from entering.

Five entries per person maximum.

Payout scale depends on number of entries, but will be roughly 60%/30%/10% (or thereabouts) for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.

I'll assign who sends to who once it's all over--no sense shipping everything twice.

Please make sure your CP name is in your team's name.

Group Name: Cigar Pass
Group ID#: 135427
Password: rod

Registration link HERE.

Make sure I have your current email address if you would like to receive my daily report. I'd be glad to send my daily report to anyone who would like to read it, regardless of participation.

Thanks, and go Illini!!!! Oh, wait....

--Steve/TGM

In.

Ill be signing up when I get home. Thanks Green Monkey.

In for two. Thanks for putting it together again.

Ok, so I'm in for one more but now I have two named the same and can't figure out how to change todays barcket. Anybody got an idea how to change a bracket name? TIA.

Ok, so I'm in for one more but now I have two named the same and can't figure out how to change todays barcket. Anybody got an idea how to change a bracket name? TIA.

Go to one of the sheets that you want to change the name of, and click on "edit bracket info" whick will allow you to change the name of the bracket that you're viewing at the time.

Thanks. In for 3

Are your entries Send Me Padrons/Maduros/Lanceros?

I just sent out an email to everyone who received my daily bullshit writeups last year, so if you received the email and would like to continue receiving the updates this year, you don't need to do anything.

If you didn't get them last year but would like to receive them, please PM me your email address. They can be crude and crass at times, so if you've got delicate sensibilities, it might not be your cup of tea.

If you received them last year and do not wish to receive them again this year, please let me know and I'll remove you from the list.

If you received them last year and would like to receive them again this year but did not receive an email from me, please make sure I have your current email address.

In for 1 but I may fill out a 2nd bracket later. Thanks for coordinating this!

I'm in for one! Winning the big one last year was a big thing for me, hope someone else gets it this year. :thumbs: :laugh:

Ok...apparently going to have to sit this one out. I couldn't get my stuff together in time. :/ Go Bobcats anyway! LOL