• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

Bumping this and seeing if one more person can fill in for lurch. Any one want to play some FFL? PM me.

As for the approval sticks, I will get back to that a little bit later today.

David

Ok. The MB3 is 8.99 at my B&M the Black label is 7.99. I'll make sure I replace them with something premium, I just need to get over there tomorrow.

Can never go by B&M prices, due to the large amounts of swings in prices between states and B&M owners. Best bet (as a guide) is to go over to www.cigarcyclopedia.com and look at the cigar comparison site and use those numbers to get an idea of what the MSRP would be on those cigars. If you need further help with this PM me. :thumbs:

Sorry for taking so long with this. Been busy and had the kids this past weekend.

Here are my selections for approval:

Camacho Triple Maduro Torpedo

Jose Seijas Robusto

Fuente Opus X Perfecxion #5

Fuente Hemingway Classic Maduro

Don Pepin My Father Eminentes

APPROVED

Sorry for the delay guys, been trying to locate some sticks that are worth sending.

My list for approval:

Padron 1926 No. 9 Natural
Opus Robusto (tin)
Opus No. 4
Opus No. 5
CAO Soprano Boss

APPROVED

Updated list on the first post. :)

I grabbed a handful when I was heading out the door this morning and I think I have a few that will meet the requirements.

Tat black
Tat Cojonu 2003
Illusione 2
RASS
RP Decade not sure of the size but it's 50-52 RG 6 1/2" or so long.
I also grabbed a RP Sumatra (50-52 RG 6" long) and a 601 Blue label (50-52 RG 6 1/4" long)

I can't find my ring gauge tool to give exact measurements, sorry.

Let me know what passes and what fails and I'll head back to the drawing board! :)

Thanks!

I grabbed a handful when I was heading out the door this morning and I think I have a few that will meet the requirements.

Tat black
Tat Cojonu 2003
Illusione 2
RASS
RP Decade not sure of the size but it's 50-52 RG 6 1/2" or so long.
I also grabbed a RP Sumatra (50-52 RG 6" long) and a 601 Blue label (50-52 RG 6 1/4" long)

I can't find my ring gauge tool to give exact measurements, sorry.

Let me know what passes and what fails and I'll head back to the drawing board! :)

Thanks!

OK here what I have gathered.
Tat Black- GOOD
Tat Conjonu 2003-Good
Illusione 2- No good ( about a 7.20 cigar) it is close but must be fair to all.
RASS- No good, around a $5 to $6 cigar
Decade- if it is a Toro as your measurements describe this is GOOD
Sumatra-No good these can be had at about $5-$6.

Note to all.... Going to your B&M and using their price as an MSRP guide is no good, due to the variation across the states and taxes.

David

Just a little bump. We are still looking for one more player (i think)....

Also, David, should I get the sticks in the mail? Or are we still waiting?

So, we're at a point where we need either one more person to join, or 1 person to fall out and start a 10 person league. Let's actively try to recruit someone else, but if there's anyone who hasn't been in contact, keeping up, or thinks they may have scheduling conflicts, speak up now so we can move for a 10 person league.

Status is, sorry for late delay. I have been working from 7am to about 10pm almost everyday due to work and coaching high school football (two-a-days). I am in contact with one person that my be intrested in joining the league. So thats where we stand.

David

Tat Black- GOOD
Tat Conjonu 2003-Good
Decade- if it is a Toro as your measurements describe this is GOOD

I'll dig up a few more tonight for approval.

Thanks! :)

I got two more:
How about a Padron 1964, it's about 6" in length and 52 rg or so
AF BTL

Looks good to me you are approved.

David

Here's mine again, this ok?

Olvia MB3 Churchill
RP Decade Robusto
My Father Lancero
Padron 64 Maduro Exclusivo
Tatuaje SW Reserva

Olvia MB3 Churchill
RP Decade Robusto
My Father Lancero
Tatuaje SW Reserva

You are good to go..

I have heard nothing back from Big Jake. So I really do not know what his status is. But as of now, we have 11 teams. Worst case Big Jake will be dropped unless he responds to the Thread. I know people are busy but this been going on for many weeks and well in advance.

David

Olvia MB3 Churchill
RP Decade Robusto
My Father Lancero
Tatuaje SW Reserva

You are good to go..

I have heard nothing back from Big Jake. So I really do not know what his status is. But as of now, we have 11 teams. Worst case Big Jake will be dropped unless he responds to the Thread. I know people are busy but this been going on for many weeks and well in advance.

David

Jake should be back soon, he pm'ed me the other day and said he wouldn't be on CP for a couple of days to take some much needed time off..

Lets go ya bunch of bumbs. No one wants to step up and put thier sticks on the line!!! Who's got the b*llz to fill our last spot??

Between graduation and moving out of my old place, sleeping on a friends couch for a few weeks and not really having good computer access lately, I haven't been real active on the forums.

I'm not around my cigars at the moment...they are still at my old place, so I'll try and get a list up soon...I'll just have to go back and see what I have. However, in the event that we cannot get another player, seeing as how I've been the least active here lately, I'll volunteer my spot be dropped...though I'd love it if we could get someone else.

Between graduation and moving out of my old place, sleeping on a friends couch for a few weeks and not really having good computer access lately, I haven't been real active on the forums.

I'm not around my cigars at the moment...they are still at my old place, so I'll try and get a list up soon...I'll just have to go back and see what I have. However, in the event that we cannot get another player, seeing as how I've been the least active here lately, I'll volunteer my spot be dropped...though I'd love it if we could get someone else.

Jake thanks for your reply, we be waiting. However, someone already volunteered to drop out if we can not pick up one more person. I am making the dead line for getting one person to fill the last spot till Thursday at midnight. So Any takers?

David