• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

Here's my list:

My Father Cedro Deluxe Eminentes
La Riqueza #2
Cohiba Robusto
AF Hemingway Classic natural
San Cristobal Supremo

Heres what I got, anyone can chime in.

Which Cohiba Robusto, it really makes a difference because the Red Dot is only about $7.50 a stick while the Black and Puro are about $13.80 a stick VIA cigar comparison sheet. (it could also be an ISOM) I think you need to be more spefic on the stick.

San Cristobal Supremo- is a no good only $7.69 a stick. I know its close but I have to say fair to everyone, since I told Nashkicker to replace his sticks with somthing $8 above.

Also not tottally sure about the AF nattie, I think I remeber that the maddie's had a little higher value than the nattie does but I am not sure. Hopefully someone can chime in on that.

(Thanks for the answer Brian we must have been writing this at the same time I didnt see your respond on the nattie vs maddie)

Thanks

David

Here's my list:

La Riqueza #2
Cohiba Robusto
San Cristobal Supremo

Which Cohiba Robusto, it really makes a difference because the Red Dot is only about $7.50 a stick while the Black and Puro are about $13.80 a stick VIA cigar comparison sheet. (it could also be an ISOM) I think you need to be more spefic on the stick.

San Cristobal Supremo- is a no good only $7.69 a stick. I know its close but I have to say fair to everyone, since I told Nashkicker to replace his sticks with somthing $8 above.

Also not tottally sure about the AF nattie, I think I remeber that the maddie's had a little higher value than the nattie does but I am not sure. Hopefully someone can chime in on that.

(Thanks for the answer Brian we must have been writing this at the same time I didnt see your respond on the nattie vs maddie)

Thanks

David

I used the wrong pricing on CigarCyclopedia on the Cohiba. It is indeed a red dot so I will withdraw that one and offer instead a Cohiba Black tubed robusto. My calculation of MSRP based on CigarCyclopedia on that one comes to $8.29. I'm pretty sure I have a Hemingway maduro in my humidor so will substitute that for the natural (my calculation of MSRP according to CigaCyclopedia comes out to $8.83 for the maddie). All I can say about the San Cristobal is my B&M evidently ripped me off on that one! I will offer instead an Opus X Petit Lancero.

Here's my list:

La Riqueza #2
Cohiba Robusto
San Cristobal Supremo

Thanks

David

I used the wrong pricing on CigarCyclopedia on the Cohiba. It is indeed a red dot so I will withdraw that one and offer instead a Cohiba Black tubed robusto. My calculation of MSRP based on CigarCyclopedia on that one comes to $8.29. I'm pretty sure I have a Hemingway maduro in my humidor so will substitute that for the natural (my calculation of MSRP according to CigaCyclopedia comes out to $8.83 for the maddie). All I can say about the San Cristobal is my B&M evidently ripped me off on that one! I will offer instead an Opus X Petit Lancero.

Yes, I must agree your B&M ripped you. Tom, thanks for being understanding and appreciate the quick replacement sticks. To me this looks to be good, just let us know when you know for sure that a maduro is in your Humidor.

Thanks

David

BTW.. I posted up a poll on our ESPN home Fantasy page. Its asking if you guys rather know your draft number now 1-12 or rather wait till 2 hours before the draft and ESPN will randomly select it for us? Go and vote on the page. Majority rules. Deadline this Sunday. So if there is only one vote after Sunday, that vote will be the majority. So make sure you vote!!!

David

Here's my list:

La Riqueza #2
Cohiba Robusto
San Cristobal Supremo

Thanks

David

Yes, I must agree your B&M ripped you. Tom, thanks for being understanding and appreciate the quick replacement sticks. To me this looks to be good, just let us know when you know for sure that a maduro is in your Humidor.

Thanks

David

Just got home and checked my humi...no AF Hemingway Classic maduros left, just naturals....so will offer an El Triunfador Lancero instead. If this is acceptable I will have them in the mail by Saturday.

Here is what i am thinking

Padilla 1932 (0ld blend)
1 churchill
1 lancero

Padilla Miami (New blend)
1 Churchill
1 Lancero

1 Padron 1926 #35 Maduro

I'm in the process of going through my sticks to figure out what to send and I had a question for you gents. I have a Opus X Robusto (from tin) that I have personally removed the cedar and the celo to ensure there was no mold growing. I have no doubt that these are real because I bought them from a local retailer, but I wanted to check with you guys to see if it bothered any of you that the cedar and celo have been removed.

I'm in the process of going through my sticks to figure out what to send and I had a question for you gents. I have a Opus X Robusto (from tin) that I have personally removed the cedar and the celo to ensure there was no mold growing. I have no doubt that these are real because I bought them from a local retailer, but I wanted to check with you guys to see if it bothered any of you that the cedar and celo have been removed.

As long as you are not replacing the celo with some yellow stuff and claiming its an OR :laugh: , I think that is fine. I do this to all my cigars that have Cedar, I rather see the cigar in full at all times. :thumbs:

David

Here is what i am thinking

Padilla 1932 (0ld blend)
1 churchill
1 lancero

Padilla Miami (New blend)
1 Churchill
1 Lancero

1 Padron 1926 #35 Maduro

Looks good to me Blair. In case some of you are wondering about the repeats of cigar blend. Since I did not say anything at the start I am going to allow this as long as the cigar is a different size. I will make sure that I spread these cigars over the top 3 prize winners. Meaning first place will not get both the churchill and lancero of the Padilla's. One will go to 1st, the other 2nd and 3rd. Hope this is clear. Thanks

David

Tom the EL Triunfador Lancero looks good to me. lets say you are approved. :thumbs: Thanks

David

Sorry didn't see this thread got bumped.

Here's my list, please let me know if anything on here sucks, I'm uber-noob.

Olvia MB3 Robusto
RP Decade Robusto
My Father Lancero
Padron 64 Maduro Exclusivo
DP Black Label Robusto

Bumping this because this needs to be done soon, or else the league is going to fall through. I need everyone to post their sticks, once approved we should wait for everyone to be approved then send the sticks. Tom, I know you send yours already, if the league falls through I will just send your sticks back no biggie. EVERYONE ELSE PLEASE WAIT TILL I GIVE YOU THE OK TO SEND ALL THE STICKS.

We now have less than Two weeks before the draft. I will try my very best to bump this thread everyday. If people do not post their sticks by Sunday next week, I have no choice but to drop this league. Its not fair for me or the others who have been following the instructions to be putting effort in while others have not.

Thanks.

Olvia MB3 Robusto
RP Decade Robusto
My Father Lancero
DP Black Label Robusto

Not sure about the Olvia or the DP Black Label. From what I have found, those cigars can both be found under $8.

David

Bumping this because this needs to be done soon, or else the league is going to fall through. I need everyone to post their sticks, once approved we should wait for everyone to be approved then send the sticks. Tom, I know you send yours already, if the league falls through I will just send your sticks back no biggie. EVERYONE ELSE PLEASE WAIT TILL I GIVE YOU THE OK TO SEND ALL THE STICKS.

We now have less than Two weeks before the draft. I will try my very best to bump this thread everyday. If people do not post their sticks by Sunday next week, I have no choice but to drop this league. Its not fair for me or the others who have been following the instructions to be putting effort in while others have not.

Thanks.

Olvia MB3 Robusto
RP Decade Robusto
My Father Lancero
DP Black Label Robusto

Not sure about the Olvia or the DP Black Label. From what I have found, those cigars can both be found under $8.

David

Ok. The MB3 is 8.99 at my B&M the Black label is 7.99. I'll make sure I replace them with something premium, I just need to get over there tomorrow.

Sorry for taking so long with this. Been busy and had the kids this past weekend.

Here are my selections for approval:

Camacho Triple Maduro Torpedo

Jose Seijas Robusto

Fuente Opus X Perfecxion #5

Fuente Hemingway Classic Maduro

Don Pepin My Father Eminentes

Sorry for the delay guys, been trying to locate some sticks that are worth sending.

My list for approval:

Padron 1926 No. 9 Natural
Opus Robusto (tin)
Opus No. 4
Opus No. 5
CAO Soprano Boss

You might as well drop me. I don't have the time right now to meet anyones deadlines. I've got a Career Course going on right now that has me out of pocket until Sept 24.

Sorry fellas...