• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

Tonight ESPN Draft Lobby 8:15 pm ..will we need a password to get into the draft room? Also, when will you let us know the draft order? I'd like to do a little looking to see what to expect at my drafting slot.

To my knowledge we do not need a password. At least I did not set up any password. Also, we will not know our draft order till 1 hours before the draft. We (well only 5 of us) voted for that.

David

Tonight ESPN Draft Lobby 8:15 pm ..will we need a password to get into the draft room? Also, when will you let us know the draft order? I'd like to do a little looking to see what to expect at my drafting slot.

To my knowledge we do not need a password. At least I did not set up any password. Also, we will not know our draft order till 1 hours before the draft. We (well only 5 of us) voted for that.

David

No prob....it's just the other post said 2 hours before the draft and if that was the case, I wanted to get a little work in.

Ok, here's the deal. We can access the draft 1 hour before it start. We WON'T know our drafting positions until the draft has been launched.

Is it 8:15 Central or Eastern time? And I'd also be interested in seeing the draft order a little bit in advance.

The whole draft order thing is a moot point.
THe masses have spoken....lol

As for EST or CT it makes no diff to me, it is midnight, I am drunk as 2 mofo's and it is midnight here in Timmy land....

Tim

The whole draft order thing is a moot point.
THe masses have spoken....lol

As for EST or CT it makes no diff to me, it is midnight, I am drunk as 2 mofo's and it is midnight here in Timmy land....

Tim

Maybe I should start drinking so I can catch up! :angry: :laugh:

Draft is now open and I want a new draft order! I'm picking 4th. Timmy Boy will be getting Peterson.

I am currently trying to figure out why Kyle and Blair have a week one bye? If anyone knows how to fix this let me know, I am trying to find a way to have them face each other week one

I am currently trying to figure out why Kyle and Blair have a week one bye? If anyone knows how to fix this let me know, I am trying to find a way to have them face each other week one

I was curious as to why that was as well, maybe it had something to do with the fact that we had an odd number of people participating for a little bit so when the last person dropped off the league it just didn't change?

Fixed it. Also, Just got me thinking as well. I fixed the playoffs from an 8 team playoff to a 4 team playoff. I am sure most of you will agree with me on the decision but if any of you object please let me know.

David

The only reason I'd object is because I have a higher probability of being one of the 8 teams rather than being one of the 4 teams! :laugh:

So I'm thinking that drafting Brandon Marshall and Michael Crabtree might have been a bad idea...

Great turnout last night gents. What a crazy draft!! Guess thats what happens when you dont play with the guys you talk football with everyday. You think you know how the pick will go and BLAM punched in the face!!

I hope everyone is ready for a season full of trash talk and hot wings... cause thats what we do around here!

I didn't even bother to prerank and I like what I got! :thumbs:

Dude... both Marshawn Lynch AND Terrell Owens? And then you go for the trifecta and draft Trent Edwards! :whistling:

I'm gonna have fun watching you guys this season, especially after watching who you all took. Jonesy...did you let the computer pick your team or are you responsible for those picks yourself? :laugh:

I didn't even bother to prerank and I like what I got!
thumbs-up.gif

Dude... both Marshawn Lynch AND Terrell Owens? And then you go for the trifecta and draft Trent Edwards!
whistling.gif

I'm gonna have fun watching you guys this season, especially after watching who you all took. Jonesy...did you let the computer pick your team or are you responsible for those picks yourself?
laugh.gif

Doc, there were so many curves thrown in this draft, I didn't know what to do, plus I drafted 4th. Fitzgerald went #1 so that blew my whole draft up....all the good wr's were drafted before my 2nd pick at 17 came around....whoever drafted 9th and 11th could have had DeAngelo Williams AND Chris Johnson.....

Who would take Fitz #1...that is just crazy talk

Tim