• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

Lots of key players might be out this week with injuries...could make things interesting.

Tim

Not sure who to start in one of my other FFL.
Chad Ocho or Kevin Walters.......

Tim

Whats interesting is/was my boneheaded move of picking up Leftwich to play against the Giants.

DUMB!!!!!

Heres to Romo getting the swine flu before tonights game or something lol. I can't wait for Mcnabb to come back!

Y'all all suck! Bow to the Master!

Side bet that you don't go 6-0?
whistling.gif

A little desperation coming from one of the 1-2 guys (that I've already defeated!)
sign.gif

Hell, no! I have one of the weakest teams in the league....I just know how to manipulate the waiver wire!

whistling.gif

A little desperation coming from one of the 1-2 guys (that I've already defeated!)
sign.gif

Hell, no! I have one of the weakest teams in the league....I just know how to manipulate the waiver wire!

You only beat me cause I opened my mouth and told you to change your defensive lineup...that one move, had you not listened when I opened my big fuggin mouth, would have us both at 2-1.

Jake looks like back to back losses for you. Scorpions start their comeback this week!!!

whistling.gif

sign.gif

You only beat me cause I opened my mouth and told you to change your defensive lineup...that one move, had you not listened when I opened my big fuggin mouth, would have us both at 2-1.

Hey Jake, all I heard was " Blah, Blah, Blah, I lost to Jonesy regardless of the situation....Blah, Blah, Blah."

Jake looks like back to back losses for you. Scorpions start their comeback this week!!!

....and Jim, looks like I'm the only one doing the trash talking on your "smackboard".
laugh.gif

Ummm....I don't think Carolina Panthers fans are supposed to even post replies on this board

:sign:

Ummm....I don't think Carolina Panthers fans are supposed to even post replies on this board

sign.gif

Los, this doesn't have anything to do with my Carolina Panthers.....It has everthing to do with me leading the league in wins and points through three weeks!

At some point I will have to play jonesy.....and Brian...you are going DOWN!!!
laugh.gif

Hey Jake, all I heard was " Blah, Blah, Blah, I lost to Jonesy regardless of the situation....Blah, Blah, Blah."

Just trying to get you to give me some credit for your undefeated record.

And Nash....last week was simply Murphy's Law for me....plain and simple.

On another note.....anyone else having issues signing into ESPN today???

I am having trouble seeing my team but everything else is working just fine.
Including the smack I'm laying on Jake this week!! Enjoy the basement brother!!!
sign.gif

Just trying to get you to give me some credit for your undefeated record.

You think this is my first dance Bro? Yea, you stated the obvious about my D, but with Philly playing New Orleans, there was no way I was going to play them anyway......

So, no credit for you!
sign.gif