• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never To Early

My key players haven't even started playing yet ....

Wow, if you call those guys that aren't playing yet, or just started, "key players", then you're in a world of shit there Bro!
laugh.gif

Wow, if you call those guys that aren't playing yet, or just started, "key players", then you're in a world of shit there Bro!
laugh.gif

Brian, when I posted that the Saints hadn't started playing, and the steelers don't play until tonight...and I'm fairly certain Mendenhall will have a solid game since Willie Parker will be sitting this week out. Seeing as those two teams form the majority of my fantasy team...that's what I meant by "Key Players" ... especially with Brees in the mix.

laugh.gif

Brian, when I posted that the Saints hadn't started playing, and the steelers don't play until tonight...and I'm fairly certain Mendenhall will have a solid game since Willie Parker will be sitting this week out. Seeing as those two teams form the majority of my fantasy team...that's what I meant by "Key Players" ... especially with Brees in the mix.
I knew what you were saying Bro! You were just so far behind with a couple of guys left.....besides, Mendenhall will split with Moore says Tomlin.

As far as D's go, did you happen to notice I did a last minute waiver claim on SF's D which scored 3 td's today?
whistling.gif

I looked hard at SF but decided to go with the Skins against possibly the worst team in the league this year.

laugh.gif

I knew what you were saying Bro! You were just so far behind with a couple of guys left.....besides, Mendenhall will split with Moore says Tomlin.

As far as D's go, did you happen to notice I did a last minute waiver claim on SF's D which scored 3 td's today?
whistling.gif

I had no idea how far behind I was...or am. I still can't login to ESPN. Not to mention Brees had another Flop week...

I should have gone with my first gut instinct which was to start TJ Houshmanzadeh instead of Nate Burleson...

Pretty much another Murphys Law weeks for me.

:(

Jake, you're loosing 95 - 36 with Mendenhall, Jennings, and the Steelers D left to ply....you're pretty well fokked.

Housh wouldn't have made a difference Bro!

BTW, who is Blair Price??

you're getting your ass kicked by the man!
laugh.gif

I would like to direct eveyone to my dismal performance this week.....

And offer this:

I know that I did not win weeks 1 or 2 but at least I showed up, this week is proof that you can leave your team to fate while you are at Oktoberfest, knee deep in great beer, and hot women (that bring said beer) and super awesome food, and think that you will still win.

Wait...I did win, just not on the scoreboard.......

well better luck to me next week

Tim

Jake, you're loosing 95 - 36 with Mendenhall, Jennings, and the Steelers D left to ply....you're pretty well fokked.

Housh wouldn't have made a difference Bro!

laugh.gif
I might have been screwed...but I said Mendenhall was a go to guy this week.....and I knew he'd score a fuk ton of points...unfortunately...it wasn't enough.

laugh.gif

That would be me But how many times is your D going to produce 39 points for you like SF did this week? Granted I would have probably lost this week due to a couple players but it would not have been that bad!

laugh.gif

That would be me But how many times is your D going to produce 39 points for you like SF did this week? Granted I would have probably lost this week due to a couple players but it would not have been that bad!

ahhhh, but that was all part of my strategy! You look for a weak matchup and capitalize off of it! Too bad ESPN doesn't score like Yahoo. In my money league, I made 52 points off of SF's D this week...(so it wasn't just a fluke!)

laugh.gif

ahhhh, but that was all part of my strategy! You look for a weak matchup and capitalize off of it! Too bad ESPN doesn't score like Yahoo. In my money league, I made 52 points off of SF's D this week...(so it wasn't just a fluke!)

Any time your defense scores you 39 points its a fluke :D

I have to get re-certified for swim officiating today so no football until later tonight :(

Thank goodness for the high def DVR! :)

Go Steelers!

Seems the shit talking has come to a stand still now that I'm getting ready to go to 6-0 (I'm beating Kyle 150-92 with Johnny Knox still playing and Kyle only having Elam and Brandon Marshall left).

Damn, you look at the rag tag bunch I've filled up off the waiver wire and the fact that everyone thought I had close to the weakest team after the draft
rolleyes.gif
, y'all might want to play copycat....

.....buncha amateurs!
laugh.gif

It's so quiet in here, you can here the crickets laughing at you guys! :laugh:

I am now on a mission to take you down. If anyone has any trades they wanna make let me know
wink.gif

Don't worry, this will be the weekend I lose. My main rb's are on their bye weeks so I have to start backups which will equal to about 2 points a peice. Guess I'll be lumped in there with the two guys that are 5-1 if they win this week.

I do have an enormous lead as far as points go though.....
whistling.gif

I cant wait for our remach later this seaon. I'll shut you up!
whistling.gif

Sorry, couldn't hear you with my 6-0 record singing in my ears!
sign.gif

Every King eventually loses his throne.

BTW, just because the King gets beaten, doesn't mean the beater takes the throne, he just gets the 1 weeks worth of glory the rest of you losers couldn't obtain!
laugh.gif

Don't worry, this will be the weekend I lose. My main rb's are on their bye weeks so I have to start backups which will equal to about 2 points a peice. Guess I'll be lumped in there with the two guys that are 5-1 if they win this week.

I do have an enormous lead as far as points go though.....
whistling.gif

I cant wait for our remach later this seaon. I'll shut you up!
whistling.gif

Sorry, couldn't hear you with my 6-0 record singing in my ears!
sign.gif

Every King eventually loses his throne.

BTW, just because the King gets beaten, doesn't mean the beater takes the throne, he just gets the 1 weeks worth of glory the rest of you losers couldn't obtain!
laugh.gif

Actually...you would drop to a 3 way tie for first place....and you would lose your throne. :D