• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cabinet

Looking VERY good...!! Congratulations, sure looks like a lot of room now, doesn't it...??...:cool:

Kudos on the Sensor Push hygrometer. I sure love mine. Only tip I'd offer is to salt check them, just like any other hygro. I have three, they varied about a point and a half from each other. If you only have one it's probably not a big deal, but I wanted them to all read the same at similar conditions. It's easy to do, it's done electronically on the app.

Again, congratulations on a fantastic cabinet..!!

WOW!! That looks amazing.
Also, that black jar...with the silver scribbles on it....I sure hope that is empty! If not I heard there was a recall, but no worries, I can help you dispose of them. ;)

WOW!! That looks amazing.
Also, that black jar...with the silver scribbles on it....I sure hope that is empty! If not I heard there was a recall, but no worries, I can help you dispose of them. ;)
Actually it was the H Upmann jar that had the recall, which I am in charge of disposal 😂

Nice looking cabinet. I like that singles drawer. Next time I get grief from the wife for buying too many cigars, I’ll show her this! Out of curiosity, what would one expect to throw down for a cabinet like that?

Holy crap... That's beautiful *sniffle*

Now, tell/show me more about that GWAR CIGWAR!

Triple D Shorty (temp controlled) made by Avallo. Matt did an awesome job. I still have plenty of room. Have more to add this afternoon. Probably going to keep my NC in my old coolidor

View attachment 28017View attachment 28020View attachment 28022View attachment 28023View attachment 28024View attachment 28019
Nice Humidor! I am currently thinking of purchasing an Avallo and I noticed that there is a drip pan beneath the coolers. Does the cooling units generate condensation that will need to be drained?

Thanks.

Nice Humidor! I am currently thinking of purchasing an Avallo and I noticed that there is a drip pan beneath the coolers. Does the cooling units generate condensation that will need to be drained?

Thanks.

PM sent! Awesome unit.