• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Cigars By Pete

The following is a quote from Pete concerning this regional release cigar and I added the contact info for the R. Fields wine Co with the price's that I've been told.

No, I just decided to start using that band for some of the new limited product. The blend is actually blend #3 for us. It's the Thermo blend we did years ago. Info on www.vitolas.net , All Ligero. Actually I guess that wouldn't count as a blend. LOL! Well I guess it would since it's a blend of Jalapa and Esteli tobacco.
Made for R.Fields in Honolulu.

Price $10.00 Per $225 Box + Proirity Shipping.

Email marvinchang@foodland.com for more details.

Hope this helps anyone looking for these

/
Terry

I am up for the first 5er. :thumbs: Though if we start a split we should start a new thread I suppose.

I haven't tried the original black yet. Does anyone have one to trade or for sale? PM me.

The following is a quote from Pete concerning this regional release cigar and I added the contact info for the R. Fields wine Co with the price's that I've been told.

No, I just decided to start using that band for some of the new limited product. The blend is actually blend #3 for us. It's the Thermo blend we did years ago. Info on www.vitolas.net , All Ligero. Actually I guess that wouldn't count as a blend. LOL! Well I guess it would since it's a blend of Jalapa and Esteli tobacco.
Made for R.Fields in Honolulu.

Price $10.00 Per $225 Box + Proirity Shipping.

Email marvinchang@foodland.com for more details.

Hope this helps anyone looking for these

/
Terry

Hmm, are we sure Pete and Moki aren't the same person? Both have monosyllabic names that Cher and Bono would admire and both seem to like this vitoals.net site, whatever that is. Has anyone seen the two together? I know Moki has claimed to have gotten Pete drunk in Vegas but judging from some of Moki's pictures he's posted, his mental illness is thinly veiled at best so schizophrenia cannot be out of the question. I'm just throwing this out there for discussion: Pete Johnson and Moki are the same person.

Hmm, are we sure Pete and Moki aren't the same person? Both have monosyllabic names that Cher and Bono would admire and both seem to like this vitoals.net site, whatever that is. Has anyone seen the two together? I know Moki has claimed to have gotten Pete drunk in Vegas but judging from some of Moki's pictures he's posted, his mental illness is thinly veiled at best so schizophrenia cannot be out of the question. I'm just throwing this out there for discussion: Pete Johnson and Moki are the same person.

Hey, if that's true, did Moki knock out Tim Carr from FSS at the battle royale? :laugh:
I didn't read about the results anywhere.

dave.

sorry Moki, I couldn't resist.

Hey, if that's true, did Moki knock out Tim Carr from FSS at the battle royale? :laugh:
I didn't read about the results anywhere.

dave.

sorry Moki, I couldn't resist.

From a Famous weekend update email

First, the bad news: Tim Carr is no longer a Famous Smoke Shop employee, so the "Tim vs. Pete Johnson" fight is off. Was he terrified of getting his clock cleaned by an MMA-trained cigar ninja? I can't say, 'cause I don't know.

But what I DO know is that former heavyweight champ Larry Holmes, Pete Johnson, and Christian Eiroa all stepped up big-time. Larry has arranged for 3 exhibition bouts featuring boxers from his very own Larry Holmes Training Center. Each card will go (3) 2-minute rounds.

Do we have any BOTL in Hawaii?? :whistling:

They go to Hawaii from........... :whistling:

Thank you Robbie... ;)

Well I wish I could help you guys out but I went down to the factory this morning only to learn that Pete has cut me off on private label purchases from the factory. G Street Cigars made a big deal over the Pork Chop/Bombazos debacle and now I'm on the outs. Makes little sense to me considering how many boxes we got rid of for him. Well it looks like I will have to just smoke some other stuff now. Sorry I couldn't be of any help guys.

Now that I think about it it makes perfect sense because the shops that Pete sells to don't want to see the factory selling something they are supposed to be getting exclusively.

Do we have any BOTL in Hawaii?? :whistling:

They go to Hawaii from........... :whistling:

Thank you Robbie... ;)

Well I wish I could help you guys out but I went down to the factory this morning only to learn that Pete has cut me off on private label purchases from the factory. G Street Cigars made a big deal over the Pork Chop/Bombazos debacle and now I'm on the outs. Makes little sense to me considering how many boxes we got rid of for him. Well it looks like I will have to just smoke some other stuff now. Sorry I couldn't be of any help guys.

Now that I think about it it makes perfect sense because the shops that Pete sells to don't want to see the factory selling something they are supposed to be getting exclusively.

Well this is a perfect example, that everyone needs to be careful about selling exclusive cigars on these boards. Believe it or not, I am sure the cigar company have people watching the boards, not just this one but all of them. Not only that, just like in your case robbie, somehow G street cigars found out, how? not sure but It could have came from the many boards, all it takes is someone to say something to someone before shit goes down hill.

This is why alot of vendors on here refuse to post prices on some cigars because they do not want anyone seeing it publicly that can come back to lose the cigar line at their shop. Bottom line, just be careful about want you post, you never know who is watching.

David

This is why alot of vendors on here refuse to post prices on some cigars because they do not want anyone seeing it publicly that can come back to lose the cigar line at their shop. Bottom line, just be careful about want you post, you never know who is watching.

David

True stuff there David. Wheelin' and dealin' can get you alot of attention, especially when selling unreleased cigars in samplers on big name boards. Someone got a stinkbug in their cake, and complained to the right guy... Sucks, but oh well. Just means patience will have to sort it out.

All I know is that I am in trouble with the new release of the Blacks!

Actually it's kinda silly. Bottom line is these cigars are being purchased by us the consumer. The people that frequent boards like this one are not your normal go in a shop and buy a swisher sweet to just have one. How much has Tatuaje benefited from this place? Everytime I turn around we are clamoring to get the newest release of his smokes. Maybe it's time we stop doing so.. Just my .02

Actually it's kinda silly. Bottom line is these cigars are being purchased by us the consumer. The people that frequent boards like this one are not your normal go in a shop and buy a swisher sweet to just have one. How much has Tatuaje benefited from this place? Everytime I turn around we are clamoring to get the newest release of his smokes. Maybe it's time we stop doing so.. Just my .02

Now before you go and condemn Pete or G Street, put yourself in their shoes for a second. G Street had an exclusive deal to be the lone distributor of the Pork Chop. Then they found out that some random guy was buying their exclusive stick directly from Pete's factory, therefore circumventing their arrangement. Bascially G Street was losing money and business because these cigars showed up on cigar boards, without being purchased through their shop. If I was G Street I would have been pissed as well, and if I was Pete, I would want to save face and try to salvage my relationshiop with all the "exclusive line" shops he deals with.

I am not saying this as a condemnation of Robbie. I don't know what his arrangement was with Pete or his factory, and honestly in the same spot I would have taken advantage of the opportunity to get these cigars as well. I'm just saying that I can see both sides of this issue, and there appears to be some gray area.

Why, because he doesn't want his shop giving out special edition exclusive smokes pre-release any more? I wouldn't want my employees doing it either, it's a completely valid request on his part.

Now before you go and condemn Pete or G Street, put yourself in their shoes for a second. G Street had an exclusive deal to be the lone distributor of the Pork Chop. Then they found out that some random guy was buying their exclusive stick directly from Pete's factory, therefore circumventing their arrangement. Bascially G Street was losing money and business because these cigars showed up on cigar boards, without being purchased through their shop. If I was G Street I would have been pissed as well, and if I was Pete, I would want to save face and try to salvage my relationshiop with all the "exclusive line" shops he deals with.

Which is why discretion is key. CP alone is 10,000 members strong, and word of an exclusive cigar in the hands of an everyday guy will get around quickly, not counting the publicity it would get for putting it up for sale on other boards as well. If I was G Street, I'd be just as upset and demand resolution. I also agree that G Street is losing that business on a cigar they've invested into and were promised exclusively, when they see it being sold pre-release. Like the Franks being released to limited numbers of B&Ms, if I saw some schmuck selling Franks pre-release when I knew my shop was one of the very select shops to get boxes in, I'd raise hell. Live and learn.