• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Jersey Area

ironpeddler said:
... The wife is the easy part!

Nice to know Paul.

Guys, I'm not sure I can make it on the 2nd, I may be in New Hampshire that day. :whistling:

That's if Paul makes it to the Herf that is...LOL!

Sounds good make sure you bring chocolates and I will throw you the keys as we pass each other on 95...LOL

This just turned into an epic herf... I blame Jake !  ;)

Do we have a general established time we would like to all meet there at Ruben's ?

I will be there!

I think Charlie said 11 I will probably be there earlier to beat traffic.

His shop isn't that big, lol, I might have to be early so I can get a seat.

Tall Paul said:
I will be there!

I think Charlie said 11 I will probably be there earlier to beat traffic.

11 sounds good to me, great time to start herfin'....... 

thefatguy said:
Are you joking... Are we all going to fit there and be comfortable? I have never been there just ordered smoke from him over the phone.
Paul

Tall Paul said:
Are you joking... Are we all going to fit there and be comfortable? I have never been there just ordered smoke from him over the phone.
Paul

I talked to him and he said his 'lounge' will hold 20 people, plus he has a private lounge that holds another 10. Im sure we will be just fine...

Tall Paul said:
Paul
Do you fit anywhere comfortably? -_-

thefatguy said:
Paul
Do you fit anywhere comfortably? -_-
This is true carry on...

BigJake6904 said:
Ahh ISY! It'd be cool to see him again...it's been quite some time. :thumbs:

Yes it has, brother!  I'm still trying to make the arrangments with work, but count me IN!

If i can get out of work early I'll be there!

Damn...now this sounds like a great herf.  Wish I could make it.  Sure you guys will have a great time...

Guys, I will be celebrating one of the most paramount and monumentous occasions that could ever happen in my life that happened to me last Sunday.

It's just as comparable to the birth of a child, a marriage, etc. A life changing event. I'll let y'all know this Saturday...it's a doozie.

BigJake6904 said:
Guys, I will be celebrating one of the most paramount and monumentous occasions that could ever happen in my life that happened to me last Sunday.

It's just as comparable to the birth of a child, a marriage, etc. A life changing event. I'll let y'all know this Saturday...it's a doozie.
Congrats Bro..

see you then!

No way I can make this but if you're here until April this shouldn't be the last chance to meet up. Have fun fella's.

i was planning on going but I cannot this saturday, sucks big time cause it looks like it will be legen wait for it....................... ...................................................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................
dary! hope you guys have a great time. Big Jake if in your time here you still can make it to NYC or close, let  me know