• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Jersey Area

OH GOD PAUL, that's not even the right word this time!

thefatguy said:
We don't need no stinkin count! :D
I think Charlie thought I was going to Hudson Valley tonight. Why are you confusing him... Lol

Lmao! Charlie knows better. He is easily confused. That's why he has Beth, she keeps him on track. :D We love them both.

We've got about 7-8 from our group. See you guys soon.
It'll be nice to spend some time with you guys and not have to beg you to buy raffle tickets, lol.

See you all this Saturday.  What do you mean by no raffle tickets Ian......  :D   :thumbs:   :sign:

thefatguy said:
We've got about 7-8 from our group. See you guys soon.
It'll be nice to spend some time with you guys and not have to beg you to buy raffle tickets, lol.
No raffle tickets?....I'm out! :cool:

Im excited for tom. and pleased to see that the weather should be cooperating with our travels. I thought hard about what sticks to bring. A lot of great stuff in the humidor, but I think Im going empty handed and supporting Ruben when I get there. I just hope he has some kind of Ligas or Opus laying around !  :laugh:  Looking forward to seeing everyone, and wishing you all a SAFE travel. 

Ruben's....here we come !
DSC_5321_2_3_tonemapped-3.jpg

I'll be leaving here around 7 so I'll see you guys around 11ish. Safe travel everyone.

Paul

Tall Paul said:
I'll be leaving here around 7 so I'll see you guys around 11ish. Safe travel everyone.

Paul
The Hudson Valley Crew will be meeting up at Schlesinger's around 0930 and heading out once everyone is there.  Safe travels Paul and see everyone soon...... 

Had a great time with everybody. Paul, hope you made it safely home brother. See all you guys at the QSH, where I will be selling you raffle tickets, lol.

^ What he said... Great to see some familiar faces as well as meeting some new. I will be looking forward to more laughs and conversations at this years QSH. Thanks to those too for the generous thought w the sticks. The brotherhood was strong today indeed.
Good luck with everything Jake, it will all work out for the best.  :thumbs:

What an awesome day!

edit to add:  i think Jakes new SN should be JerseyJake since he blended in so well with the locals! :D

What a day indeed! Jake this was a great idea brother and I am glad we got to get a bunch of CP's guys together for the day and enjoy some smokes, food and for Austin "dick"... I mean "turtle dick"... I mean Dominican Rum. :laugh:  When I left my house at 7 am I really didn't think it would take the full 4.5 hrs to get down there but boy was I wrong! 500 miles total trip a tank and a half of gas ($160...DAMN) yea my truck is wicked economical. However in the end it was well worth the trip!

gallery_13257_1641_459989.png

The turn out was great I am glad that we got to roll a couple birthdays into the day for Jim, myself and Los! Ruban was a great host and really enjoyed having us there having a good time sharing stories. He recommended a restaurant that Austin really wanted to try and when we walked in you could immediately tell we were out of our element. Jim, Austin Jake and Myself sat there for about 10 min. looking at this menu at this Colombian restaurant before my Irish ass just ordered the burger off the kids menu. Jake's Texas ass is asking for re-fried beans and Austin was still holding the menu upside down... could have been that "dick" I mean Rum.  :laugh: All in all the food was great even though Jim still has no idea what he ate!

Lots of great cigars were burnt in the next couple hours with a list of CP' members.
Jake (BigJake6904)
Charlie (stogieman)
Gary (ironpeddler)
Don (The Don)
Marc (Marcm15)
Ian (thefatguy)
Jim (Nashkicker)
Austin (SetInStone)
Rob (rob300c)
Los (Nasty)

There was also a few other guys from the Hudson Valley Crew that I sadly don't remember there names and this I apologize for. Ian also brought his beautiful wife Ronnie with him and it is always a joy to be verbally abused by a Yankees Fan about my Boston accent and choice of sports following... :laugh:  Ian on my way home her candid photo by that creepy bastard was already up in all the truck stop bathrooms across NE. Isn't technology great... :laugh:  Man what a creepy ass hole!

The generosity that CP members bring to a HERF is beyond words I thank each and everyone of you for showing me and everyone else such love! I apparently only got 2 pics of some of the members but I know that Jake and Gary have a couple shots on their phones and a big group photo sho those should be up soon. Here are the two I got.

gallery_13257_1641_924904.jpg

True man love with Gary and Charlie!

gallery_13257_1641_960430.jpg

The Don and Nashkicker and I have no idea why they posed like this and it was not planned...

Thanks again everyone for having me come down to enjoy the day with you and I wish you all well and will be seeing you guys in July at the QSH. Jake I wish well with your new life journey and all the upcoming great things that are in store please keep us posted on how it all works out for you my friend. Congrats once again on the new job brother and stay safe.

Paul

This is the closest I have ever been to NYC.

gallery_13257_1641_617504.jpg

Got this shot crossing the G. Washington Bridge!

Yes guys, I had a blast.  Thanks for all of the generosity and brotherhood we shared for the day.  I know that Ruben loved having us and was a great host.  Hopefully you guys didn't get ripped off to bad from the Asian lady peddling those whacked out videos, I had a funny feeling from her so I nicely said no thanks.  Anyway, here are a few of the shots that I have to share:

Austen breaking open the "turtle dick" aka:  Mama Juana http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mama_Juana

We have our host Ruben behind the counter, Jake (BigJake6904) purchasing cigars, Paul (Tall Paul) talkin' about his wicked cool truck (LOL), Jim (Nashkicker) & Austen (SetInStone) on the couch and a glimpse of Marc's (Marcm15) foot.

Here's a better shot of Jim, Austen and Marc (only problem it was getting a little smoky).

That's Ronnie (Ian's wife), Ian (thefatguy), our dear friend Dan (Kyackin' Dan) and some of the guys eating lunch in the background (Jim & Paul).

There's Austen eating who knows what.......  :D

Another good shot of Ian and Dan.

And the last shot I have is Don (The Don) holding court.

Again everyone, thanks for coming and being a part of a great day.  See you all in July for the QSH and you know Ian will have the winning raffle tickets for sure........  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Gary needs to post the picture of all of us getting really comfortable on the couch together. lol

BigJake6904 said:
Gary needs to post the picture of all of us getting really comfortable on the couch together. lol

You are definitely correct Jake along with the final wide angle shot of us all........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool: