• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Jersey Area

My bday is the first let me discus it with the wife since her bday is the 12th but I should be able to make one of these days.

Yo dis shit right here sounds like some dopeness thats gonna be poppin

BigJake6904 said:
What do you guys think about March 2nd or March 9th?

Sounds like a plan for either day, do we have a place picked out yet?  How about Ruben's Smoke Stack in Hackensack, NJ?   Either way, it's a road trip.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

It'd be nice if there was a place with a parking lot that I could just drive to...I haven't figured out the city travel stuff just yet, lol. Y'all know the area better than I...so I'll leave the best locale up to the regulars.

I don't' think I can make either of these dates sadly. Sorry boys between on call for work and both my birthday and the wife's birthday ar taking over those 2 weekends.

Paul

stogieman said:
What do you guys think about March 2nd or March 9th?

Sounds like a plan for either day, do we have a place picked out yet?  How about Ruben's Smoke Stack in Hackensack, NJ?   Either way, it's a road trip.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

:thumbs:   I may have to try and fit this in !

ETA: Ruben is a good dude. Talk to him often. I know him and his boys (and wife) would love to have the brotherhood...

Well if Paul is out...March 2nd is probably a better date for me.

And Paul...I'm here until the end of april...so a weekend in April before I head out for good is a definite possibility.

BigJake6904 said:
It'd be nice if there was a place with a parking lot that I could just drive to...I haven't figured out the city travel stuff just yet, lol. Y'all know the area better than I...so I'll leave the best locale up to the regulars.

Jake, I just spoke to your boss and he said to buy a GPS and expense it! :laugh:

BigJake6904 said:
Well if Paul is out...March 2nd is probably a better date for me.

And Paul...I'm here until the end of april...so a weekend in April before I head out for good is a definite possibility.
I just spoke with Abreu Ruben (Owner of Ruben's Smoke Stack) and he said that he'll be there all day waitin' on us. I'll talk with the crew tonight at Hudson Valley Cigars and see how many of em' will join us on the 2nd. What time do you guys want to meet up, I was thinkin' around 1100 if that's good for everyone. Let me know and I'll call Abreu and let him know what we settle at. Standing by....... :)

Oh man, it's on now ! I am going to have to crash this little party if you gentlemen don't mind ? Ruben is only 2 hrs and 20mins from my door step so a day trip is a must.  :thumbs: 

Carlie, I had mentioned to Ruben that you had thought of his shop for a home base a while back and that there was a good possibility a bunch of us would be getting together there - he was absolutely trilled, as Im sure you already know.  :) This should make for a great day...

Looks like Ruben joined CP yesterday!

I am trying to work some magic on this. I'm on call so if I can get coverage and then convince the wife to do my birthday dinner another night ill be there... The wife is the easy part!

Tall Paul said:
... The wife is the easy part!

Nice to know Paul.

Guys, I'm not sure I can make it on the 2nd, I may be in New Hampshire that day. :whistling:

That's if Paul makes it to the Herf that is...LOL!

ironpeddler said:
... The wife is the easy part!

Nice to know Paul.

Guys, I'm not sure I can make it on the 2nd, I may be in New Hampshire that day. :whistling:

That's if Paul makes it to the Herf that is...LOL!

Ha !  :laugh: