• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New member!

ShadMan

Shiner Bock Whore
Hi everyone! I just found this site a couple days ago and after reading through a bunch of the posts (and passes), I figured I'd say hello!

About me:

My name is Jeff and I am a Sr. IT Support Analyst, which basically means I play on the Internet all day while waiting for someone to somehow massacre their PC, then I clean up the mess. :D I live north of Houston, and spend as much time as possible fishing the many bays and lakes of Southeast Texas when I'm not working.

OK, go easy on me here...I am fairly new to cigar smoking! I have enjoyed them on rare occassions for many years, but have just recently begun to partake in a smoke on a much more regular basis. My usual suspects are Macadunos and Perdomo Reserves with dark maduro wrappers. I enjoy a great Fuente Hemmingway Short Story with a cup (or three) of a dark French Roast coffee on a Saturday or Sunday morning, or a Montecristo Afrique with a Maker's Mark and Coke (light on the Coke, of course) or a La Perla with coconut rum (NOT Malibu!) straight over ice for an evening smoke. Bud Light and a Macanudo work out just fine for me, too! :p

Anyway, I look forward to meeting some new people and trying some new cigars if you'll have me! Thanks!

Jeff

HOLLY SH!T......NOT ANOTHER TEXAN :p ;)

Welcome aboard Jeff, your going to love this place!! :thumbs:

Welcome To CP :thumbs: You got room on your boat for me next time I head to Houston ? :p

Welcome

I'm glad to see someone else like La Perla's. I think that brings the totl to about 4 :sign:

Cheers,
Dixie

Welcome aboard.

Hang around this place enough and you won't be a noob any longer. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Yep, another Texan on the board...the future of this board looks bright! :p

Triple_D - You're welcome aboard anytime!

Dixie - I seem to have fairly mainstream taste in some areas, but I also like some cigars (La Perla, Te Amo, etc.) that others won't touch. I also don't particularly care for certain cigars that everyone seems to love, but I won't mention any names. I don't want to be blacklisted here on my first day! ;)

Thanks again for the welcome, and I look forward to learning much from you afficianados!

Welcome!!!

I'm the only Astros fan in Connecticut so we got something to talk about :p

Howdy & welcome to CP Jeff..... :) :thumbs: :)

Hey CC, how do you know Jeff is an Astros fan. :D :sign: :D

Well Howdy there Pardner!

Sorry, just couldn't stop myself!

Welcome to CP - enjoy yourself, we're quite the crazy crowd here. :p

Dave ;)

CC - I guess you could say I am a bit of an Astros fan. I know several current and former 'Stros very well, and used to play ball myself, but more in your neck of the woods rather than here in Houston.