• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Study on Health Effects & Premium Cigars

Do you retrohale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went down to a b&m some years back and remember asking why the shop owner carried acid if he thought they were garbage. He told me "I'd sell dog shit flavored if people will buy them".
^Acid Cigars are a gateway drug.^ I smoked acids until I got on here. I read recently read that this ^ denotes sarcasm btw

I went down to a b&m some years back and remember asking why the shop owner carried acid if he thought they were garbage. He told me "I'd sell dog shit flavored if people will buy them".
It's true, every single shop sells acid because it's the number one sold cigar in the world. Many smokers get into cigars by way of Acid and many never leave, mainly military and bikers (hence the branding). Or at least that's what one of the Drew Estate reps told me.

^Acid Cigars are a gateway drug.^ I smoked acids until I got on here. I read recently read that this ^ denotes sarcasm btw
I'm with you all the way, in fact I still have a small infused tupador I keep around with coffee, acid and other various flavors. When I want to introduce someone to a cigar experience I grab the candy drawer.

It's true, every single shop sells acid because it's the number one sold cigar in the world. Many smokers get into cigars by way of Acid and many never leave, mainly military and bikers (hence the branding). Or at least that's what one of the Drew Estate reps told me.
This was a close friend of mine and later he was the one who vouched for me in the cigar lounge I joined. He still smokes then on occasion still.

I have never smoked an acid of any sort. I think it's the overboard promotions that throw me off. But then I like a CAO. Just nothing flavored or infused. Rightly or wrongly I think acid are. I've just always passed them by when browsing for a new smoke. I will remain silent on the gurkha argument.

I have never smoked an acid of any sort. I think it's the overboard promotions that throw me off. But then I like a CAO. Just nothing flavored or infused. Rightly or wrongly I think acid are. I've just always passed them by when browsing for a new smoke. I will remain silent on the gurkha argument.

I like how in the poll you chose every option!

Feeling a little conflicted today? Those infused cigars will do that to ya! 😋

Did I miss it, or, I would be interested in knowing if you inhale and %. Interesting comments. Shit, I'll be dead before this gets resolved!

Zero inhale here. I have only known 1 or 2 cigar smokers who inhale, and they don't do it every puff. I would say 95%+ cigars smokers do not inhale.

You guys got me to look at Acid Water Tower. Sure looks like they want the younger generation. Their marketing budget has to be astronomical. And since it says from the rooftops of Brooklyn, isn't fair to think @CgarDan would know about this?

CFEDDE91-9096-461E-A984-4464B2D194F1.jpeg

Just cause they say Ford trucks are the best selling truck in America, don’t make em worth a shit! Just sayin!

Floyd T