• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Taboada Thread

Definately in for a bundle (25) if it can be got, otherwise a 10'er, 5 'er
whatever is available.

I also agree that costs should be split, or at least a stick out of a bundle to you guys for your troubles.

Edit to add - any idea what age the tobacco is?

Brian

Definately in for a bundle (25) if it can be got, otherwise a 10'er, 5 'er
whatever is available.

I also agree that costs should be split, or at least a stick out of a bundle to you guys for your troubles.

Brian

What he said!!

:thumbs:

<edit to say - only want a 5 or 10>

Count me in. I may have to mortgage the farm but I'm a sucker for Taboadas :blush:

I'd be in for a Fiver. This might be the last time I get the chance to try any of these so I had better get while the gettin' is good.

Nate

Well if everyone else is doing it. However to make it easier on the on the benevolent atuck, I would like to jump on someone's 5'er or 10 spot who would like to hedge 1 or 2 out to me. In addition to payment I'd would throw in a few sticks for the trouble.

I would like to get in on a few of these as well. Let me know when and how to get in touch with details. I paid $35 for a Limited DCM so why not a limited Taboada?

CYG

Thought I would add this interesting note. Taboada claims to have not rolled any cigars at all since his last visit to TJ. When he is at home he smokes the cigars that his wife rolls. He wanted to come to TJ because he was bored in his retirement. (I think he also likes the free pain shots given to him by the Dr. that visited for a cigar as well :laugh: ).

Also there are a couple of websites out there that claim to sell Taboada cigars. Taboada says that they are NOT his cigars at all. I know I can't mention sources here but he says he knows who is doing it and that they have fakes. He also said this same thing last year. The place that is selling the fakes had them last year too.

Interesting, Alan...do you think being all out of practice has hurt his skills much? Neither do I. I'm still in!
I bet his wife's cigars are pretty damn good too!

If a full bundle is avail I will take one. If not if I can get a fiver or ten that is good as well.

I will also donate money to the cause of going to get them. Just let me know how much.

Interesting, Alan...do you think being all out of practice has hurt his skills much? Neither do I. I'm still in!
I bet his wife's cigars are pretty damn good too!

Rolled on the thighs of.....ewwww....what the heck...I'm still in! :D

I am still interested in some, probably 3 - 4 of them, along the lines of Dble Corona, Gold Medal or Sublime. I will keep my eye out for any future threads, oh yeah, PM on its way.

If any of you guys want to order your own bundles you can call them yourselves. Talk to David or Moises. Tell them that Alan Tuck sent you. They do take credit cards. All sizes and prices are at the beginning of this thread.

sales@lacasadelhabano.com

Direct Line: 619-819-7545

If any of you guys want to order your own bundles you can call them yourselves. Talk to David or Moises. Tell them that Alan Tuck sent you. They do take credit cards. All sizes and prices are at the beginning of this thread.

sales@lacasadelhabano.com

Direct Line: 619-819-7545

Alan,

thanks for the info! Would you prefer that we do our own ordering because as I said, I would be happy to throw in a stick from a bundle. Actually I would still
contribute to the cause regardless.

What size do you recommend?

Thanks

Brian

I see that some of you have already ordered budles of your own directly from LCDH.

To clarify on thier shipping: They will ship directly to your physical address. The shipping will take a couple of weeks or so depending on Taboadas work load and when he can get your bundle made.

This might draw some fire, but I'm interested.

How is this thread NOT discussing a vendor?

Instead of flaming the bejazuz out of the next newbie asking where he can buy Cuban cigars, should we send him a link to this thread?