• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Year Pass

Bat_Chief said:
OK, I hate to appear hopelessly optomistic, so I won't! :D With the exception of (I believe) Blair, our token FOG, not one of us has been here longer than October, '03. Am I right? So what's that spell?? FNG Pass, baby, and damn proud of it! Although we may have lost some brothers due to what has been for me a crash course in CP etiquit, this should only make things easier for us in the future and keep our rookie asses from being flamed!

Trip has put a lot of effort into this pass and deserves to have it go off without a hitch. We now know the rules, and it's time to show the FOGS that we can be taught to raise the lid before pissing in the toilet or on eachother!

For most of us this is our first, and you ALWAYS remember your first... :love:..., so lets kick some PASS ASS!

Somebody should really keep me off the internet! :p

Darin

Ahem, well, so much for plan A: "Wishful Thinking" :sneaky:

For most of us this is our first, and you ALWAYS remember your first... ..., so lets kick some PASS ASS!

Still sounds good to me :thumbs: I still have all you great guys waiting to participate :D

Here are the sticks

1. 5 Vegas Corona
2. 5 Vegas Torpedo
3. A. Fuente Double Chateau Taken By roboref
4. Aristoff Master of the Universe
5. VSG Belisco #1 Taken By roboref
6. Cohiba Yellow Label
7. Fonseca Mit Cedar #4 Taken By Shuji
8. Hoya De Monterrey Dark Sumatra Media Noche
9. H. Upmann Grande Maduro Tubos Taken By roboref
10. La Aurora Cetra
11. La Aurora Cetra
12. La Aurora Maduro Series Robusto
13. La Aurora Maduro Series Robusto
14. La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Limited Reserve #3 Cameroon
15. La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Limited Reserve #3 Cameroon Taken By Shuji
16. La Perla Blond Torpedo
17. La Perla Classic Torpedo
18. Macanudo Baron De Rothschild Cafe Taken By Shuji
19. Macanudo Baron De Rothschild Cafe
20. Partagas Spanish Rosado Familia Taken By roboref
21. Punch Gran Puro Rancho
22. Punch After Dinner ? I think that is what it is
23. RyJ Bully Taken By Shuji
24. Sancho Panza
25. American Pride - Army churchill
26. American Pride - Navy churchill Taken By Shuji
27. Fonseca KDT Cadetes (ISOM)
28. Fonseca KDT Cadetes (ISOM)
29. Sherpa Mystic Taken By roboref
30. Sherpa Mystic
31. Bolivar Coronas Gigantes
32. Carbonell Corona
33. Oliva Master Blends Churchill
34. Onyx Reserve #2 Beli Taken By roboref
35. Punch Gran Cru Robusto
36. Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur #2
37. Oliva O Oasis Maduro
38. Don Tomas Candela Churchill
39. Hamilton's Reserve Don Jorge
40. Padron Magnum Maduro
41. Padron 5000
42. Carlos Torano 1959 Exodus Robuso
43. La Gloria Cubana Churchill
44. Licenciados Wavell Natural
45. Perdomo Cantero

And here are the passers

1. Shuji (TX) Completed :D
2. roboref (NM) - Completed :D
3. Backslide420 (CO) On Deck!
4. Bat Chief (WA)
5. Big Slim Junior (MN)
6. davela (MN)
7. WrenchASE (WI)
8. Snowdust (MI)
9. Gunpowder (IN)
10. Bobbyson1a (NJ)
11. Lumberg (MD)
12. blair (VA)
13. Big100HD (VA)
14. gr8full2day (GA)
15. Cigah_smoka (FL)
16. geldor1 (FL)
17. Triple D (LA)

Gunpowder has taken the guess work out of passing by providing us with a list of msrp's and participants. Just check out this link to see:New Year's Pass

OK, I am confused. I went to usps.com to try and track or confirm when delivery is on Shujji's DC # from above. It says that deivery and tracking was not purchased for this package. Can anyone help me on how to track this package so I can find out when to expect it.

Also being a newbie can someone tell me where to find info on shipping the package to the next person. What service to use and how much it should be?

USPS is slow wait till later tonight or tomorrow and try again. :)

use USPS 2-3 day shipping W/DC.

It's been 3 days and only going across 1 state. CC should have bet Jolly on this one. Priority mail with DC will be fine for shipping.

I just went back to USPS.com and entered the DC number from Shujji. This is the message I am getting!

You entered DC01 0385 5574 9252 1667 00

Tracking service has not been purchased for this item.

I will continue to wait for the package!

Roboref

Well most priority mail packages take 2 to 3 days, we are going on day 4 for something that is only going 1 state away. I'll try to be optimistic and say it could be b/c of the weather. If nothing by Friday we may have to consider this pass dead :(

This hurts me a bit Duane: :(

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 0103 8555 7492 5216 6700

There is no record of that item. If it was mailed recently, information may not yet be available. Please try again later

I still hope there is a Mixup bro ???

Triple_D said:
Well most priority mail packages take 2 to 3 days, we are going on day 4 for something that is only going 1 state away. I'll try to be optimistic and say it could be b/c of the weather. If nothing by Friday we may have to consider this pass dead :(
DDD if anything I'll send out a box to keep this pass alive.

PuroBrat said:
This hurts me a bit Duane: :(

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 0103 8555 7492 5216 6700

There is no record of that item. If it was mailed recently, information may not yet be available. Please try again later

I still hope there is a Mixup bro ???
I must have typed the DC number in wrong. It is 5126, not 5216.

I handed this to my mailman with my own two hands and watched it go into his truck. I don't know why it is taking so long, but be patient guys.

0103 8555 7492 5126 6700

Duane, if you have a fax number, PM it to me and I will FAX you a copy of the reciept when I get to work.

It seems like a lot of you guys have lost your faith in your fellow man. Pretty disappointing. Like I said I will personally meet all unfulfilled obligations of Shuji's if it means I have to go out and buy every single cigar in this pass and mail it out myself so why dont' you guys just relax?

FYI,

You entered 0103 8555 7492 5126 6700

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on February 02, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Its out there somewhere :)

Shuji said:
I handed this to my mailman with my own two hands and watched it go into his truck. I don't know why it is taking so long, but be patient guys.

0103 8555 7492 5126 6700
Bad weather could be the key here. Will be patient :thumbs: I know my packages I sent out are taking forever to reach there destinations this week also.

Gunpowder said:
FYI,

You entered 0103 8555 7492 5126 6700

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on February 02, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Its out there somewhere :)
Well that's great news :) .