• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newb Pass

Pm'ed ya the info! Thanks for letting me play!

Okie dokie, I am still waiting on a couple PM's before I can ship this box out. In all honesty, this box may not go out until Thursday. In the mean time, I invited all of you because I know that there are a lot of people kinda waiting to get on a pass, but a little intimidated on jumping in some other pass. First and foremost, this pass is suppossed to be fun. So don't be stressed that a lot of people will be looking at your puts and takes. :sign: Really though, read this first(click this link). Then do a little research about the cigar you want to take. Then by the time the box gets to you, you can take in the pass in it's entirety and have some fun with it. (Take a big deep wiff of the inner container.... mmmm).
Second, please take a look at Cigar Pass Insurance (click this link). This is worthwhile to the health of this community. It allows us to insure against fraud, loss, and theft. It cost's nothing to the passers in your pass. Dues are generally about  of the value a single pass. If you host 4 passes, this comes out to be about %3 of the total value of cigars you ship out. Plus, you can't put a claim in for cigars using USPS insurance ;)
So, now that you have read all of this, here are the rules of this pass:

1. Have fun!
2. Read the first link I have provided you. :whistling:
3. MSRP for MSRP
4. ISOM for ISOM, then MSRP for MSRP
5. If you don't know, ask someone. It doesn't have to be asked publicly. It doesn't have to be asked to me.
6. Please ship using some sort of tracking nuumber,
7. Shipping must use 3-4 day delivery. USPS, FEDEX, USPS, DHL, Pony Express (hand delivered).
8. Please contact the next person on the list prior to using xxxx delivery. (sometimes xxxx might deliver once a week!)
9. Post puts and takes prior to shipping
10. Try not to hold onto the pass any longer than 48 hours.
11. If life happens, please call me. If I don't respond within 12 hours, contact the person who has the pass or is receiving the pass. Let them make the call as to what should happen. (I am in the military, some times I am unreachable. If ever there is any serious doubt, the pass can always be sent home.)
12. From here on out, if you ever see CoventryCat make a grammatical error in a post, you are required to point out his error in 16 font, red, bold letters! Please make sure to quote his post in order to show proof of his misfortune! LMFAO :sign:

If you want some good newbie reading, look up my "working mans" passes. You'll see some good and bad examples of what happens in passes. Sometimes people make mistakes. I have for sure. But people will recover if they are set on the right course.

Any questions? ???

-E

Edited to add that each cigar must be bagged. Saran wrap is acceptable. Please ensure that the pass is packaged to aloow for zero movement.

Emodx - kudos to you for yet another great nOoBie pass. Well done.... :thumbs:

You guys are in great hands here.....have fun.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Many thanks to you for setting this up, Emodx. I'm glad to be a part of it.

so far it looks like TX, GA, SC , MD, MN, CA, and Las Vegas baby!

Ermmm, can I ship myself along with the pass? Seems like it could a fun trip. :) Only issue is we would need Hawaii involved so I can end up sunny :)

so far it looks like TX, GA, SC , MD, MN, CA, and Las Vegas baby!

That's cool of you to put together Emodx. Where were you fuggers when I was fresh? :cool:

So, now you're not-so-fresh? :sign:

Mom, Can I ask you a question? Do you ever get that not so fresh feeling???

Its all that smoke from those Sharks! Blackbeard the pirate used to light fuses in his beard before going into battle. Sometimes at our local B&M, I look up and he is surrounded in smoke and have to step back and take a second look.

So here's the final order: CA, TX, GA, SC, MD, NJ, OH, MN, then back home.

E

Would USPS Priority Mail with DC count as 3-4 days delivery or do we need to get uses another method that guarantee's delivery within 3-4 days?

Would USPS Priority Mail with DC count as 3-4 days delivery or do we need to get uses another method that guarantee's delivery within 3-4 days?
USPS Priority mail is fine as long as you use Delivery Confirmation.
-E

OK, i just got called out of town (Mom is in the Hospital again) I will be back no later than Sunday. If the pass has not started to CA yet, this should still work out.... 3 days to Cali, 3 days to TX plus Down time @ Kiwi's house...makes it about Tuesday when it should get here to TX.

I will be home Sunday, 100% positive on that....have an obligation that I can not get out of, even for my Mom.....

I will be on the board, just let me know what is up.

Tim

Good luck to your mom MX.

On a less serious note. Lets get this started up!! :)

12. From here on out, if you ever see CoventryCat make a grammatical error in a post, you are required to point out his error in 16 font, red, bold letters! Please make sure to quote his post in order to show proof of his misfortune! LMFAO :sign:
-E

Too friggin funny.

Havd fun guys....way to go E!

NullSmurf said:
Um, is this pass INSURED!?

Where ya been, Emo?
Second, please take a look at Cigar Pass Insurance (click this link). This is worthwhile to the health of this community. It allows us to insure against fraud, loss, and theft. It cost's nothing to the passers in your pass. Dues are generally about  of the value a single pass. If you host 4 passes, this comes out to be about %3 of the total value of cigars you ship out. Plus, you can't put a claim in for cigars using USPS insurance ;)
I have been around. I have had a very busy 18 months. Starting to settle into the new duty station. With hope I'll be posting a little more often now.

-E