• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newb Pass

OHHH I can not wait.

Monday I will post my Puts/Takes for approval, as I am out of town today and tomorrow.

Tim

Hey guys, no host bag please. If I end up with more cigars than I started, I will make a donation to CPI. Thx,

Emo

Ok, with the pass on the way, I thought I would post my proposed puts and takes, so here we go....

P: (23)CAO Cx2 Toro
T: (19)RP Fusion Torpedo

P: (24)Olivia Series G Churchill
T: (7) Padron 2k Maddie

P: (25)DPG 601 (Blk) Robusto
T: (18)LFD DL Hammer

Tim

As a way to say thank you and add a little spice to the pass

IT IS NOW CONTEST TIME!!!!

This first contest is real simple and open to pass participates only.

Guess the total number of days from the day that Emo sent the pass until it is back in his hands.
One Guess
No Edits
Guesses must be in before I send the pass off again. I will give everyone warning before I ship.
Any questions just ask.

Kiwifruit - 40
MX - N/A
Khari - 30
Kingantz - 25
Dsav101 - 28
Local669 - 32
Merkinmullet - 37
Vengo97 -
Emodx - 48

Tim

*Edit to add list

I will go with 28 days! Thanks for the contest man!

I'm gonna go with 30 days, Tim. Thanks for the contest!

Vengo97 - I need your guess for the contest.

The pass is in hand here in TX. Everything looks in order, I will spend some time with it tonight and make sure everything is good to go. I am gonna drop a bag of 65% beads in the box to replace the AF Humi Pack.

Puts and takes are already posted, unless there are any problems this will ship tomorrow.

Tim

The pass is in hand here in TX. Everything looks in order, I will spend some time with it tonight and make sure everything is good to go. I am gonna drop a bag of 65% beads in the box to replace the AF Humi Pack.

Puts and takes are already posted, unless there are any problems this will ship tomorrow.

Tim
Tim,
Did you know the humi packs are rechargeable? Dampen a wet paper towel, and fold the humi pack into it. The palce in a ziploc bag. I then put the bag some place warm, usually on top of my TV. Within 24 hours it is charged up.
-E

The Humi pack is still with the pass. Just though I would try and make the pass a bit better than I found it :thumbs:

This will be in the mail today.

DC# 0103 8555 7492 1345 4246

Tim

Tim
Tim,
Did you know the humi packs are rechargeable? Dampen a wet paper towel, and fold the humi pack into it. The palce in a ziploc bag. I then put the bag some place warm, usually on top of my TV. Within 24 hours it is charged up.
-E

Thanks for the tip. I never knew that so I've throw them away.

OK guys,

This did not go out today but will tomorrow.
Seems the post office has a problem with a Priority Label, and Express Mail tape.
All That is fixed and will be dropped off when they open in the morning.
Sorry for the delay

Tim