• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newb Pass

Lets do it!!!!

Tim

Excited about this one. My first pass, this should be fun.

Good Luck to all and hope we all enjoy.

Just a quick check to see where this is. I am worse than a kid at christmas waiting on santa to bring his first bike!

Can not wait to get my hands on this.....

Tim

I still have the box. There have been logistical problems getting ahold of the long cigar baggies. I will box this up tomorrow and send her out. Thanks for the patience.

Emo

No worries Emo, and thanks again for taking the time and a chance on some of us newer members.

Tim

Thanks for the update. I'm hoping it goes out soon as I'll be out of town for a week starting Thursday next week. If it goes out tomorrow, everything should be all good.

So here's the final order: CA, TX, GA, SC, MD, NJ, OH, MN, then back home.

E

Is the order listed on the 1st page the correct order, because I'm in MN so according to the above quote I should be one of the last, and on the first page I'm third or so.

Just checking.

Thanks,

Tom

The order is:

1. CA Kiwifruit
  2. TX MX
  3. GA Khari
  4. SC Kingantz
  5. MD Dsav101
  6. NJ Local669
  7. OH Merkinmullet
  8. MN Vengo97
  9. NV EmoDx

-E

Emodx,

Will this ship out today or tomorrow? If it's not scheduled to arrive by Wednesday next week, I'll have to bow out of the pass since I'll be gone for a week. I'd rather not but I don't want to hold up the pass for a week while I'm on vacation.

-Chico

Chico,
The pass went out today via USPS Express Mail. The tracking number is EQ 198960798 US. You'll have it Saturday afternoon. Have fun. :thumbs:

-E

Thanks E. I'll try and get my Puts/Takes done by the weekend so I can send it out on Monday.

Talk about fast...Its here already. The package came in today but I'm beat from work. I'll open it up tomorrow and let everybody know my P/T for approval.

MX, are you ready for it?

Funny you should post, I just finished deciding which cigars I wanted.

T: #3 Upmann Vintage Toro
P: #18 La Flor Dominica Hammer (Holts exclusive size)

T: #10 La Flor Dominica DL Chisel
P: #19 Rocky Patel Fusion Torpedo

T: #11 Don Carlos #3
P: #20 Padilla 1948 robusto

T: #16 858 SG
P: #21 Arturo Fuente King B

T: #17 Joya De Nicaragua Antano ( I believe its the Consul )
P: # 22 Oliva Series G robusto

Let me know if this is ok. If MX gets back to me early enough, I can get it out tomorrow. Otherwise, Monday.