• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newb Pass

Ok, it is on the way, same DC#

Tim

Current List
1. Consuegra 54 Mad.
2. Mayorga Toro Mad.
4. Torano Exodus Churchill
5. Montecristo Buena Fortuna Mad.
6. Montesino No. 1 Mad.
8. Camacho Negro Toro
9. Montecristo Afrique Machambe
12. HdM Mag 46 '06(I)
13. Montecristo MX No. 40
14. 5 Vegas Torp
15. Sanco Panza Torp
20 Padilla 1948 Robusto
21. AF King B
22. Oliva Series G Robusto
23. CAO CX2
24. Oliva Series G Churchill
25. Don Peppin Garcia 601 (Blk) Robusto

Looks good fellows, can't wait to get the treasure chest. Thank for puttin this pass together. Happy Holidays to all in the pass!
:D

Got the package, folks. All looks good with it. Gonna be busy this evening. If it's alright with you, I'll post my P/Ts tomorrow evening and ship Wednesday.

I finished my proposed puts/takes early. Here they are:

Takes
22) Oliva Serie G Robusto
20) Padilla 1948 Robusto
21) AF King B
8) Camacho Negro Toro

Puts
26) Don Pepin Garcia Black Label Perla
27) Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller
28) San Cristobal Clasico
29) Rocky Patel OSG Robusto

Sorry I haven't been on the las couple of days. Do the puts and takes go in order? It is much easier to follow if you follow this format:

T: 21. Cigar XXX P: 22. Cigar YYY or something similar.

-E

Merry day after Christmas

Tim

Sorry, Emodx. Yes, the puts and takes go in order. I'll remember that bit of advice for next time.

It was shipped to Kingantz on Wednesday. It shouldn't be taking so long to get there. Right now we're waiting for it to arrive in SC.

Sorry I haven't been on the las couple of days. Do the puts and takes go in order? It is much easier to follow if you follow this format:

T: 21. Cigar XXX P: 22. Cigar YYY or something similar.

-E

Those are good looking P/T.

Tim

It was shipped to Kingantz on Wednesday. It shouldn't be taking so long to get there. Right now we're waiting for it to arrive in SC.

Hoping it shows up tomorrow. I'll post as soon as the mail comes (around 11:30 a.m. EST)

DC #? Quite a few members have had packages delayed because of the holidays. Myself included.

The pass has arrived!! You can breathe now Khari! :laugh: I'll go through the box when I get home this evening. Here are my T/P's.

T:4)Torano Exodus Churchill P:30)AVO No. 2
T:9)Montecristo Afrique Machambe P:31)RYJ Churchill Tubo
T:14)5 Vegas Torp P:32)Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Super Gordo
T:15)Sancho Panza Torp P:33)Don Pepin Legends (Yellow Label)
T:27)Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller P:34)Don Pepin Cuban Classic (Black Label)
T:29)Rocky Patel OSG Robusto P:35)Gurkha Master Select Connecticut Reserve

Glad to see us movin again, nice grab I was eyeballin that best seller. Hope everyone had a great New Years.