• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

Cigar box arrived safe and sound. I am going to repack it. The box was not in a zip lock and there was no humidification device in it.  Tough choices on the cigars. I am glad I am in this box. I will post with my puts and takes and the conf # later.
Peter

Tough decision but here it is.
I am taking the Padron anni, Ashton VSG, Opus, and the Partagas ISOM.
I am putting in 5 ISOM sticks...
Romeo Y Julietta #2 tubo 2 years old
Monte #4 2 years old
Flor de Cano corona 3 years old
and 2 Fonseca cadets 3 years old
These smokes will be going out to Jerry Griffies Tuesday with conf # 0300 1290 0005 3605 0154
long ashes,
Peter

Box arrived 6/1/01 safe and sound. Very fine "newbie" smokes. If the rest of you folks watch carefully, this could end up as an all Fuente box pass. <big smile>. Takes:
Fonseca Cadet
Maria Mancini something
Bauza Torp
Romeo Tube #2Puts:
Romeo Regalias de la Habana ISOM
Punch Double Corona ISOM
Onyx #4
Cu-Avana ChurchillBox is on it's way to Dave WF. confirmation # 0300 1290 0005 3605 0147Leaving Montevallo, Al 6/02/01Thanks for letting me play!JerryG

Folks...the RyJ Regalias I sent out is now, in my mind, a question. I have some confusion as to it's process of manufacture;ie: hand or machine, ISOM nontheless.If, it is determined by a jury of my peers to be unworthy or insufficient to this pass, given my takes/puts, please let me know and I will send a replacement where I need to.Thanks,JerryG

Hey guys, awesome pass, looks like its going to be awhile before it gets to me, but just incase, I wont be here June 6-12, going to Vegas and Arizona. I dont want it sitting here waiting while you guys are chomping at the bit. Talk to you soon...........Larz

Thanks for the heads up Larz...Jerry...send your replacements to me! LOL

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got the box a few minutes ago.  I'll post all the info tomorrow.I have a question, how do I tell what the different Fuente/Hemmingway's are?Dave :cool:

Sorry for the extra day - here's the info...Took:
A. Fuente (Green band - I think that's the "regular" line)
A. Fuente (Largest of the black banded - I think it was the Signature)Put:
Partagas Sabroso Tubed
Padron 3000
PAM (yum)Thanks for letting me play!
Dave :cool:

I tried mailing KStevenson (wasn't he in charge of this pass?) with no response....
Can someone please email me the next persons in line ADDRESS.  I managed to lose it and obviously can't mail anything 'till I get it.Sorry for the delay,
Dave :sad:

Dave...I specifically made confirmation labels for everyone. If you look in the upper right hand corner, there is a handwritten number. The lowest number there is obviously the next person's address. Mine should be I think, #13 Marco V. All the info was in the box.

I think DAVEWF is confused with another Box Pass...I hate when this happens!!!!!Let's get this thing back on track...Once you receive the box. PLEASE EMAIL ME! this way I know what and where the box is.

Is this the box that's being shipped with the cigars in a cedar cigar box (as opposed to tupperware) with numerous ISOMs & lots of A. Fuentes that was sent to me by Jerry Griffies?Dave :confused:

Ok, sorry for the major mix-up here.  The next person on the list is AWoodby.  I emailed him to ensure that he is still interested because his post count was still at 1 and to get his address.  If he does not respond or is not interested I will need to send to Consorzio.  I will email him if necessary to get his address.  Sorry for the problems, but don't worry the box is not dead - it's being well taken care of.  I am sort of curious why it's packed in a cigar box as opposed to tupperware.  Is there an advantage to this that I don't know about?  To be on the safe side, I've had the entire box stored in my coolerdor the entire time it's been at my house - never fear, the cigars are doing great.
Hoping to get this cleared up soon,
Dave :cool:

Greetings, sorry haven't checked the board and never got an email, I'm still alive and up for this. Could someone please email me the rules/details?I'm going back and reading all these posts right nowJerry Lowetz aka Alex
awoodby@infinite.nu email if you need address

OK!  Read all the older posts (and accidentally mailed Keith instead of OpusxZgars when I saw him taking over, sorry Keith!)OK, I'm still a newbie... what's an ISOM?Are the only rules to replace what you take (and of course eq/gr value)?Jerry Lowetz (alex)(Edited by awoodby at 3:48 pm on June 12, 2001)

Looks like everything finally worked out.  I finally found the conf. labels.  The top of the box had so many layers of tape that I decided to open the bottom of the box.  Unfortunately that labels were placed in between the flaps of the box when it was packed, so that were buried in the bottom of the box when I opened it.  I promise to be more careful and observant in the future.  
Anyway, the box will be shipped tomorrow morning to Awoodby.  The conf # will be: 0300 1290 0005 3605 0192Dave :cool:

Good going Dave...Okay guys, I f*cked up...I didn't have tupperware around, so, I sent it in a cigar box. PUT THE LABELS IN AN ENVELOPE. There was one in there. Anyway, let's keep it going. If someone has a spare tupperware box around, do the exchange. It will end up with me and I'll send it back to ya...Thanks...