• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

Don't worry Opus it has happened to all of us at one time or another sounds like you guys dot a great pass going!

OK, I've got the box, should have it back in the mail tomorrow. Will post put/takes when I decide :)

OK, picked up a tupperware and repacked the cigars, reloaded the lil homemade credo too (with the 50/50 stuff).  end person, keep the tupperware, it was ŭ and your postage would be that :)
Took:
Onyx
Padron
Fonseca Cuban
Partagas
A. Fuente (short one)
Put:
Perdomo Cabinet (pyramid?  A medium with flavor!)
Sosa Exclusive Gran Cetros (sosa's an excellent  
       fullbodied smoke IMO, tho i never hear anything
       about them?)
Ashton VSG Cabinet Churchill
Partagas #10 Maduro (churchill)
Montechristo #4 ISOM
Punch Rare Carojo (this one's a gimme if anyone wants
      to try it, I got a half dozen and found my first one
      a lil bitter.  Let me know if I should try any more or
      just let them age :)
Put in new box (white USPS so you know it coming :) and packed in paper instead of peanuts after having an incident looking for labels :)
Let me know if I did ok in my put/takes, first timer and all!  And thanks for playing...

Delivery Confirmation 0300 1290 0005 3605 0178
--Alex Woodby
(Edited by awoodby at 7:35 pm on June 21, 2001)

AWoody...You did fine. There should never be a question about whether you did okay or not. This is a newbie pass...just to get the hang of it. It's a good way to get to try different cigars. We all know well enough what kind of smokes not to put in...Dogrockets for example. LOL...But we should all have fun. Keep me posted when the box arrives at each place.

Received the box this afternoon (6/25).  Added water to the humidifier.  It dries up pretty quickly.  The tupperware is doing fine, although I imagine that it will soon be too small for the contents, as it's already pretty packed! I am adding some tissue stuffing to the tupperware to cushion the contents (some wrappers are showing signs of wear).  Be sure to maintain the humidifier the rest of the way.  I will mail this tomorrow afternoon.  Confirmation #0300 1290 0005 3605 0222 to sunny Hawaii!! Are you ready, Todd?:biggrin:puts:partagas Serie D #4 (ISOM)
Next Generation White Label Robusto
CAO L'Anniversaire Toro Maduro
5 Vegas Gran Reserva Torpedo
Don Tomas Cameroon Collection Perfecto #2
Good ol' Villa/Hatsa #70 EMS Double Corona
Good ol' Villa/Hatsa #37 EMS RobustoTakes:AF Anejo
Padron 3000
VSG Churchill
Perdomo CabinetHappy Herfin!!
**CIGARS IN PASS AT THIS TIME (just to do the math)**1-Hemingway Short Story
1-Hemingway Signature (wrapper looks pretty bad;cello'd)
1-Partagas Serie D #4 (ISOM)
2-Montecristo #4 (ISOM)
1-Flor de Cano Corona (ISOM)
1-Punch Double Corona (ISOM)
1-RyJ Regalias (ISOM)
1-Cu-Avana Churchill
1-Sosa Exclusive Gran Cetros
1-Partagas #10 Maduro
1-V/H #70 Double Corona
1-5 Vegas Gran Reserva Torpedo
1-Next Generation White Label Robusto
1-CAO L'Anniversaire Toro Maduro
1-Don Tomas Cameroon Collection Perfecto #2
1-V/H #37 Robusto17 cigars in total.Since the master list from Marco is out of date, I am placing the above list in the box.  

Received the box today (Thu.). Hopefully will get the box into the mail by tomorrow. If not, then by Mon.. Will post puts/takes and conf. no. when all is done.

O.K. Box is in the mail. The Conf. # is 0300 1290 0005 3605 0185. My puts and takes are:Takes: Don Tomas Cameroon Perfecto #2
Monte #4
Punch Corojo RobustoPuts: CAO Odyssey
AF 858 Maduro
Perdomo La Tradicion Cabinet Series Reserve X
Maria Mancini Robusto Larga
CAO eXtreme Belicoso
Indian Tabac Co. Super Fuerte Toro So, it's now on its way to the Hamster. I guess that means it's time for you to do the Peepee Dance. :)

Hey wolfman. Curiousity getting the better of me. Tell us about the Peepee dance...
Peter

The pass arrived today and I will send it out tommarrow and post the conf.# at that time.
Actually Wolfman I believe that DaveWF is the true expert on the PEE PEE dance.
Man O Man am i glad that Wolfman is in the pass I am getting ready to kick off,Awsome Puts Wolfman.
This pass neeeded a little help when it got to me as the tupperware was so full that there wasn't any room for Wolfmans CAO odyssey and the CAO anniversario was damaged by not having a cello and laying to close to the humidifer so  I have put all the cigars in cello and added an additional tupperware with humidifer but if everyones puts and takes are like Wolfmans this thing will run out of room again real quick.
My Takes:
Sosa Exlusive Gran Cetro
Perdomo Cab series reserve X
V/H #37 robusto ( don't know what this is ,DO you? )My Puts:
Cohiba Red Dot
Leyenda maduro
Consuegra
Teamo Anniversario
5 Vega Panatella
Carbon Copy
La Finica
La Tradition Rosada Torp
La Luna ColadaThanks guys it was fun playing / keep the tuperware

The pass is on it's way to Darren ,Conf # 0300 1290 0005 3605 1625
Thanks again for letting me play..

Uh oh, time for me to do the pee pee dance, only one more person before it gets to me. So many good cigars in this one, I am sure it is going to be hard to choose.
Larz

Hey guys...Just got back from Europe and looks like the box is moving along very nicely. Did you miss me?Thanks to all of you who have helped with the pass. You guys are great. Larz, keep doing the pee pee dance, it's almost time for me to get to learn the dance moves too!

I just got the box and here goes! :biggrin:Takes:
CAO L'Anniversare Toro Maduro ( I shall nurse her back to health and smoke her proudly! LOL)Puts:
LaLuna Reserva '96
Aristoff Black Camaroon
Sancho Panza Maduro
Consuegra
Hamilton House selection Churchillconf# 0300-1290-0005-3605-0215it will be in the mail in the morning! :)
Thanx for letting me play!

Uh Oh, it should be on its way to me, I cant hold it much more, doing the pee pee dance, and the dog is looking at me weird thinking she is the only one who did that, but why isnt he by the front door??? I will let you know when I get it. Opus, you will learn the moves, they are in us all naturally!......Larz

Yes Wolfman...I snuck out of the country for about 10 days to play in a golf tournament in Austria. Then went to Munich, Germany and Amsterdam, Holland to party alittle.I knew you guys would be able to handle the pass while I was away...(I'm starting to learn the moves...hehe)